Beginners and Beyond

One size fits most Mondailies! (Read 392 times)

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD! 

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up and stay awhile (not literally)! And whoever’s up first is welcome to start the thread (and we definitely keep some weird hours around here

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

LRB

What up doe!

This whole thing kind of has the feeling of moving into a new house.  What helps make moving seamless are familiar things.  Allow me:

Ah yes, good morning everyone!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning Gustav & LRB, morning dailies!

Just posted to say hello in that other forum where Wheezer was kind enough to start a dailies thread. I don't know how long it'll be on page 1 though.

Heading home today, then probably 4 easy miles in the late afternoon. Got about 470 miles to cover first though!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Jabberwocky

Good morning, everyone!  SRD today, for me.  

Is there a way to skip to the "first unread" post on this forum?

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

LRB - I made coffee just to find there is no milk. But wait, let me try this almond milk....bleeeehhh.

LRB

Is there a way to skip to the "first unread" post on this forum?

No.  Unread pages remain blue however.

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Has Moth been here?

LRB

LRB - I made coffee just to find there is no milk. But wait, let me try this almond milk....bleeeehhh.

Yeah, that that is essentially like flavored cream.  Being off for four days, I am out of a lot of stuff around here as well. 

I will definitely be shopping after work!

Jabberwocky

No.  Unread pages remain blue however.

Thanks, LRB.

LRB- enjoy the coffee and your Monday.  It does have a whole moving into a new house feel.

Tom, safe travels and enjoy the easy 4 later.

Flash, enjoy the rest day.

Gustav, good morning, thanks for starting us off, and almond milk in coffee does not sound like a good combo.

AFM- SRD but with weights and yoga.  I don’t want to jinx myself or anything but I woke up feeling a million times better.  No cough and my head doesn’t feel like I need to drill a few holes in it.  Fingers crossed it stays this way. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Vegan Ang

Formerly sdnyc99

'morning, Gustav, LRB, Tom, & Flash.

I'll head out for an hour's walk this afternoon.  31ish days 'til I can run again.  

I'm heading back to work today after taking 1.5 weeks off for recovery.  This has been a crazy month with schools closed for a week following Sandy, a snow day, then my surgery.  I feel like I haven't worked in forever.  As much as I hated getting out of bed this morning, I'm looking forward to getting back to normal.  

Enjoy your resting & running everyone!

Angela 

Vegan Ang

Formerly sdnyc99

Didn't see you there, Steph!  Good morning!

Oh, and Gustav, even vegan-me here refuses to drink almond milk in my coffee...bleh!!

Angela 

StepbyStep-SH

Morning, folks! I'm hoping for 8-9 miles on the bike trail after dropping DS at school, then a quick pilates class.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

delicate flower

Monday!!  You know time it is!  That's right!

® θ ∏ ‰  æ

Ok, I wanted to see what that "insert special characters" button did.  It looks like the Lululemon logo.  The chicks here are going to love that.  Carry on. 

<3

Good morning, dailiers! Gustav, thank you for starting today's dailies thread. Rick, have one for me, too, while you're at it. Tom, enjoy your four miles. Flash, enjoy your SRD. Steph, I'm happy you're feeling better. May it stay that way. Enjoy weights and yogaSmile Angela, enjoy your walk. Why such a long break from running? Shari, enjoy your eight to nine miles. After work, I'll do a recovery run of either four miles or forty minutes, whichever time permits. It'll have to be outside:/ Abs, too.