Beginners and Beyond

The sexiest male celebrity is... (Read 391 times)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

ew.  he kind of skeeved me in The Devil Wears Prada.

I don't even remember him being in that movie at all!! What about David Boreanaz?
    racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

I've kind of had a crush on Benedict Cumberbatch from PBS' Sherlock, then I remembered he played the creep in Atonement and I can't get that image of him out of my head anymore. "Bite it. You have to bite it."

In transit, arriving on time. 

Jess runs for bacon

He totally redeems himself in The Mentalist. Oh god that three piece suit. Yum.

David Boreanaz is good stuff too.

Zelanie

Just not into the overly muscular type here.  How bout some Gael Garcia Bernal?

MrNamtor

I know that women (including DW)  love these twerpy metrosexual guys like the guy from the mentalist and the guy above ^^^, but there's no way I would want to look like him or any of these other people.

The only guy i can think of that  I would want to be is Muhammad Ali in his prime (his looks but especially his physicality). This guy was just one of the most amazing athletes that ever lived.

He didn't lift weights and he wasn't super cut or super big. But the way he could move, his grace and style was something you almost never see. Will Smith couldn't come close to portraying him accurately bc he couldn't duplicate the kind of charisma he had. Not his fault, I mean, who the hell could.

Antipodean

It's Robert Pattinson for me! Anyone got a pic?

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Dwayne is actually a sweet and funny guy in real life..Idris ElbaIdris needs to play in more movies.

And my very favorite, Tom Hardy.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

@runjerseygirl

If anyone posts a picture of Robert Pattinson, I'm going back to RWOL.

Do you even run?

Raylan

Ive always had a man crush on Timothy Olyphant in Justified:

Zelanie

Love Idris!  It's funny to listen to Terry Gross interview him too because she sounds like she has a total crush on him.

@runjerseygirl

Ive always had a man crush on Timothy Olyphant in Justified:

He was so yummy in Hitman.

Do you even run?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Love Idris!  It's funny to listen to Terry Gross interview him too because she sounds like she has a total crush on him.

There isn't too many things sexier than a man with an accent, and he is just so yummy to look at.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

sugnim

I'm not too big on dudes, but I always thought Charles Mingus was pretty.  Mostly because he was a genius.  

Dr. Cornsitter

I don't find him to be hot but Bradley Cooper was a year behind me in junior high school Smile 

I just drooled. Bradley Cooper, hands down.

I also love me some Joel McHale (Community, The Soup).

And Scrape, you're  just after all of Reese Witherspoon's sloppy seconds, huh?

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

CClay

Better than all of you

There's only one People's Elbow, you bunch of Roody Poos.