Beginners and Beyond

Merry FRIDAILIES! (Read 43 times)

Good morning! Merry Christmas to all those celebrating! And a fantastic Friday to all those who don'tSmile

I did 5.3 soupy, but comfortable, miles outside in 50:52. 9:36 pace. 49F. 47F dewpoint.

delicate flower

Merry Christmas, Happy Friday, and what it do!  Wife and I have no plans today and it's awesome (family gathering is next weekend).  Maybe we'll go to the movies, maybe we'll go for a bike ride, maybe we'll go for Thai food.  I've got an SRD but I'll probably go ride anyway because I've got all day and it's going to be record warmth today.  I got 10 hours of much needed sleep last night.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Merry Christmas and TGIF. Probably a rest day. Heading up to the in laws. We're supposed to eat at 1, don't know if that will AGAIN mean bil shows at 1 with raw potatoes.

LRB

Lost on me was what actual day it is; Wednesday seemed like Friday, yesterday seemed like Saturday and today had a Sunday vibe. But each time I look at this thread I'll be reminded of it, so thank you for that!  Smile

Half Crazy K 2.0

Lost on me was what actual day it is; Wednesday seemed like Friday, yesterday seemed like Saturday and today had a Sunday vibe. But each time I look at this thread I'll be reminded of it, so thank you for that!  Smile

Yep.

bluerun

Super B****

9 miles due to an inexplicable error on my part (I still can't figure out how that happened)... I ran about 6.75 of them.

In the smaller shoes, and I made a point of running down a hill, so I can verify they're not too small in the toe box.  Do I even want to bother trying the bigger ones?!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 9 in June weather.  Thunderstorms and 60s.  Not a car on the road my whole run.  Awesome.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and/or a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Do I even want to bother trying the bigger ones?!

If your toes are purple tomorrow, yes. If not, no.

GPS error? Did you compare the map of the route to previous ones?

Zelanie

Morning!  I woke up when my work alarm went off.   But then I remember that we forgot to put out the robot chocolates we made for DH.  So now I'm awake and getting some time to chill before everyone else is up.  That's one nice thing about not having little kids anymore!

We will open presents here, then head over to MILs for their present opening.  DH has both of his siblings in town, so that's nice.  At 17, DD is still the only grandkid on that side of the family for one more month.

At some point, I will run a mile to keep the streak going.

bluerun

Super B****

If your toes are purple tomorrow, yes. If not, no.

GPS error? Did you compare the map of the route to previous ones?

My toes aren't purple, but I think I might be getting a blister somewhere else. 

No, it was user error.  (AKA, I am stupid.)  That's what I get for attempting to deviate from my planned route!!  And by "deviate," I mean running clockwise instead of counterclockwise.

chasing the impossible

LRB

My toes aren't purple, but I think I might be getting a blister somewhere else. 

No, it was user error.  (AKA, I am stupid.)  That's what I get for attempting to deviate from my planned route!!  And by "deviate," I mean running clockwise instead of counterclockwise.

So you're saying that with your luck if you took ten steps forward then ten steps back you would fall off a cliff. lol

bluerun

Super B****

So you're saying that with your luck if you took ten steps forward then ten steps back you would fall off a cliff. lol

Yes.  Even if there is no cliff around.

chasing the impossible

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have 6 miles tonight.

Hope those celebrating are having a great time.

Basya, that's some nice weather.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Good morning!

I ran 9 in June weather.  Thunderstorms and 60s.  Not a car on the road my whole run.  Awesome.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and/or a kickass day!

If that is your June weather, I want to move!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

OMG I just did walking lunges for the first time ever without staggering and stumbling all over the room.

Merry Christmas to me from my fragile ass body!