Beginners and Beyond

It's finally FriDAILIES! (Read 34 times)

RunningOnSand

I've got a TM run on tap in a bit, as the temp is -11F right now. *Shudders*

Oops, disregard! LRB and I posted at the same time. Wish there were a way to delete!

Both started at exactly the same time! I will give 2.5 miles to this dailies, and 2.5 to the other.

MTA: looks like this one now gets all 5.

Dave

LRB

I've got a TM run on tap in a bit, as the temp is -11F right now. *Shudders*

Oops, disregard! LRB and I posted at the same time. Wish there were a way to delete!

You're good. 👍

LRB

I hopped in place for 7 miles on the belt.

bluerun

Super B****

25 trainer miles in lieu of running on the AlterG because I could somehow get hurt on there and I registered for a Sunday HM last night...

In other news, my baggage was damaged, and JetBlue is giving me a travel voucher.  I don't need a travel voucher, I need a new damn suitcase!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I woke up with a bad headache to the point I threw up at Starbucks.  Fortunately, it was on the car line to order, so no one noticed except the car behind me, lol.

Pilates for me.

Hubby is at the neuro to see what the MRI showed (or didn't).  Maybe that's why I have a migraine.  Ha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

4 miles last night where I felt like my legs were moving in slow motion. Another 6 this morning where even at a 11:XX pace my heart rate was still higher than it should be.

The main road that I run along near my neighborhood was re-paved this week...which meant every 10th car that went past me was flinging gravel? cinders? at me. This happened approximately 1000 times.

onemile

I hopped in place for 7 miles on the belt.

but tell us about your fat face

LRB

but tell us about your fat face

lol

It's way worse than the other side was back in July. I woke up and took liquid advil at one point during the night, and I have the crack infused Tylenol on standby.

Docket_Rocket

Fuck, this week sucks. They want to take the rest of the tumor out so he is getting surgery in three weeks.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Executing performance testing in a client environment that is slow. Boooo-ring.

Gonna be running a couple of easy  indoor miles at lunch, and a few more easy outdoor miles this evening during kid soccer practice.

LRB

Fuck, this week sucks. They want to take the rest of the tumor out so he is getting surgery in three weeks.

Did it grow?

GinnyinPA

D  - I'm so sorry to hear this.

Docket_Rocket

Did it grow?

Yes. A tiny bit and surgeon wants to remove him now that he is young. He did say he should run an IM a week after surgery (from the prior time when he ran a HM a month later).

Damaris

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Swim before work, run after work.  I've spent most of the day in meetings and when I come back to my desk I get bombarded with W2 questions.  I got answers though!

<3