Beginners and Beyond

Flood me with some Mondailies. (Read 50 times)

Docket_Rocket

You are making me hungry!!!!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

To keep with the Italian theme from yesterday's dailies, tonight's dinner will be braciole.  I stuffed it with proscuitto, fontina cheese, garlic, mint and parsley (LRB and D, I'll work on a vegetarian menu for your trip).   Smells good!  Big grin

Leave it as it is, proscuitto makes great dental floss.

Hip Redux

Leave it as it is, proscuitto makes great dental floss.

Great. lol

Braciole is a top round or a flank steak, sliced thin and rolled up with the stuffing.   So very meat-y.   I'm braising it in tomato sauce, so it'll be super tender for dinner.

MrNamtor

Hi and congrats to everyone healing and getting back on the road!

Tendonitis in my knee is acting up so i think i will strength train this evening with only like a 2 mile jog, to and from one of the areas i work out in.

@Aprilrunner reading your post reminded me of my least favorite thing about living in the burbs - problems with power lines. Those lovely power outages after bad storms are great too. Even so, sometimes I miss living where there are big trees.

MrNamtor

The marathon plan from my coach.  Even I have not tried some of the stuff I will be doing.  If my legs do not fall off, I should be fine.

If that happened I'm sure you'd just woman up and tape them back on.

Docket_Rocket

I've had it.  Yum.

Great. lol

Braciole is a top round or a flank steak, sliced thin and rolled up with the stuffing.   So very meat-y.   I'm braising it in tomato sauce, so it'll be super tender for dinner.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Oski what time should I be over for dinner? Smile

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Stop with the food p0rn already, you dirty girl! I'm starting to get all hot & bothered (& hungry).

Dave

AprilRunner, I hope that you, DH, and your home stay safe. Have a great run.

kristin10185, have a wonderful rest day.

Damaris, awesome early run. Why are you scared of training? You make it sound as if my mother were chasing you.

Phil, good luck with PT.

Rick, have fun doing nothing. </envy>

Sarah, I'm happy to see you back in action.

Dave, nice super-early nine.

scottydawg, have a relaxing and refreshing rest day.

T-rod, sweet 6.4.

Marjorie, fantastic 14.2.

jjs22, have a pleasant walk.

MBC, ouch!!!

Brr, excellent easy six.

lilac_jive, 8:30 is awesome. Great progression run.

B-Plus, enjoy your run.

MrNamtor, I hope that strength training and the two-mile jog go well.

I'm on my way to the gym. Undetermined distance/time on the hamster wheel. The sky looks as if it were about to retch at any moment:/

B-Plus

Make enough for me too!

Me 3!

10 @ 8:22. It didn't suck like I thought it would. There was a nice ocean breeze and some clouds.

Docket_Rocket

Maybe?

Some workouts will be tough, some make me go WTF.  He has faith in me; I hope I could be as faithful, ha.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Jess runs for bacon

Oski, right now I am watching MasterChef and guest star Lydia just made some agnolotti. Nom nom nom.

I think my most favoritest Italian dish is tiramisu. It totally sucks here in America so I constantly crave it.

Docket_Rocket

I had tiramisu every day while in Italy.  I lost 4 lbs. during the trip, figure that one out.

Oski, right now I am watching MasterChef and guest star Lydia just made some agnolotti. Nom nom nom.

I think my most favoritest Italian dish is tiramisu. It totally sucks here in America so I constantly crave it.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

I actually haven't made that before, but it's sooo yummy.

I am making from fried polenta to go with the braciole.  Hmmmm.

Docket_Rocket

Stop it!

Damaris

Fundraising Page