Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES (Read 35 times)

LRB

Hi.

I'm sick but managed to crawl to the belt and do 7 with 3 miles worth of 1 minute hard + 1 minute moderate. It sucked but it's over.

What up doe?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran another 3.2 miles of suck, but got it done.  Snotrocket, hackerwad, snotrocket.  The ridge has been slimed.

Have a kickass day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

'Morning.  Fun day at Breckenridge yesterday and I managed to not tear/break anything.  Headed to Keystone today.  The plan is take the chair lift to the top, then pay another $10 to take the snow tram up another 1000' to the peak.  And I still don't get why the Mexican food out here is so damn good.  We had it last night, and we'll probably have it again tonight,

<3

Cyberic

Ran 5.5 ish

Docket_Rocket

Nice, Phil!

Morning!  I took off my steri strips today (he was going to take them off Monday but it's OK 3-5 days post surgery).  They were disgusting and they limited my movement.  Now the knee feels freer.  And now I can start washing the novel written in ink on my knee.

Nothing for me but work.  At this pace, I pity whoever I'm filing this motion against today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

10 for the second day in a row. A drizzly 34 degrees.

Dave

LRB

So the treadmill at work has a penchant for shocking me when I touch the display. I usually will touch it with the back of a knuckle to discharge it first, then touch the display. Well, today I wore my Pure Cadence 4s and the shocks were um, more shocking than usual. To the point that one time I forgot to use my knuckle, and the resulting discharge was so loud and powerful that it shut the treadmill down mid-stride! Not to mention that bitch hurt! Aside from screwing up my planned workout, the rest of the run was spent with me MAKING SURE to use my knuckle until I either saw or felt an arc, THEN I used my finger!

LRB

onemile

I'm sick but managed to crawl to the belt and do 7 with 3 miles worth of 1 minute hard + 1 minute moderate. It sucked but it's over.

This sounds like a Hudson workout!

LRB

This sounds like a Hudson workout!

Omg, does anything get past you woman??

Runshortii

Need to get outside for 5 miles shortly. It's a windchill of about 8F, but sunny so I'll take it.

LRB - nice workout! My home treadmill shocks me a lot too if I try to touch the display. It's really unnerving

Cyberic

So the treadmill at work has a penchant for shocking me when I touch the display. I usually will touch it with the back of a knuckle to discharge it first, then touch the display. Well, today I wore my Pure Cadence 4s and the shocks were um, more shocking than usual. To the point that one time I forgot to use my knuckle, and the resulting discharge was so loud and powerful that it shut the treadmill down mid-stride! Not to mention that bitch hurt! Aside from screwing up my planned workout, the rest of the run was spent with me MAKING SURE to use my knuckle until I either saw or felt an arc, THEN I used my finger!

Funny (for me).

LRB

Need to get outside for 5 miles shortly. It's a windchill of about 8F, but sunny so I'll take it.

LRB - nice workout! My home treadmill shocks me a lot too if I try to touch the display. It's really unnerving

Yeah today's was a year's worth of shocks in one! Too bad I don't have an electrical background or I'd be able to figure something out. 

LRB

Funny (for me).

It is. I might try barefoot running if this stupid shit keeps up. 

onemile

Omg, does anything get past you woman??

I have had that particular workout before!