Beginners and Beyond

The Perfect ThursDAILIES (Read 39 times)

LRB

Currently 41 degrees with an expected high of 68 and a sky full of sun. Oh yeah, it doesn't get much better than that for a morning runner. Sucks for everyone else though. lol

I'm heading out, what up doe?

on my way to badass

I'm trying to get everyone up and out to work and school.  Then I will see if my mojo makes an appearance.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Cyberic

54 degrees, sunny, gonna run to work this morning.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

3.4 miles of slogging.  I need to figure out how to retire at 46, work is such a waste of good running energy.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Mr MattM

4 before the sun... 50F... more later.  Sound familiar?

be curious; not judgmental

delicate flower

All you crazy people say HEY-OH!!!!  And on that note, welcome to Thursday!  I had a masters swim this morning, fresh off a hard tempo run last night, which meant my legs felt like logs during the swim.  The first thousand yards was a whole lot of FTS, but then I was finally able to get going and had a decent workout.  It was shorter though...2200 yards.  I need to start logging more 3000-4000 yard swims.

I've got an easy bike ride to do after work, which I am looking forward to.  Hope the rain holds off.

<3

6 in a drizzle.

Dave

delicate flower

RA is acting whack today.

<3

LRB

RA is acting whack today.

The site wouldn't load for about an hour but is good now...I think.

LRB

I ran 6. It was my typical day after yoga slog-fest where I felt as if I was going nowhere fast. I got cleaned and dressed and then ate pancakes and eggs, yum!

Speaking of ridiculousness, I haven't bothered to step on the scale since early winter. I probably should do that just to get an idea for where I am, and more importantly, where I'm going. This summer will be all about speed training, so I'll need to be between 178 and 180 lbs to get the most out of it.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

16 with 8 at MP this morning. On the TM since it was 85F at 6am.

Damaris

LRB

16 with 8 at MP this morning. 

That to you is what my 6 miler is to me, a standard run. lol

When's the next marathon?

delicate flower

16 with 8 at MP this morning. On the TM since it was 85F at 6am.

Is this a Gold Star run?  I don't know the onemile rules.

<3

Cyberic

I don't know the onemile rules.

There is a rule for me, and one for the others. The rule for you guys is 12 miles and more on a week day.

Cyberic

54 degrees, sunny, gonna run to work this morning.

Ran 6.3, easy.