Beginners and Beyond

HumpDay Wednesdailes (Read 34 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What Up Peeps??

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Anyways, Jetta and I got in 10.1 miles this morning. Ugh, did some leg strengthening workouts yesterday and I am feeling it.

Temperature was 48 degrees, but the humidity was 87% so honestly the moisture was just barely noticeable....... I have to say it was pretty near perfect.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

LRB

Hi.

I dusted off my DS Racer 10s and took my show to the track for a low volume interval session. It was nice.

It's funny that each winter I experiment with different interval trainers and racing flats, only to go back to the tried and true. Which is fine, except that I have a dozen pairs of shoes that I don't even wear. 

delicate flower

'Morning!  I sit here at my desk tired and sore, thanks to my treadmill run.  Today's assignment was 4 x 10 minute tempo with 2 minute recoveries.  Tempo paces were 6:40, 6:36, 6:31, 6:27.  Total run was 60 minutes, 8.5 miles, 7:05 avg pace.  Stick a fork in me.

No evening workout.  HOORAY!!

<3

Cyberic

I have a dozen pairs of shoes that I don't even wear. 

Poof! My head would explode.

I'm feeling remarkably well today, given it was my first interval session yesterday and the strides I did last week had left my body with signs that it was not ready for faster stuff. I'm looking forward to my next one.

Today I'll run easy, though.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  Might run tonight depending on this asthma congestion.  And it will be indoors just because it's hot.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Poof! My head would explode.

Yes!

They were all markdowns or closeouts though so not as bad but yeah, you try to sell them shits and the shipping costs more than what you get for them, so it's a loss all the way around.

The only silver lining is that you're not as quick to jump on the latest fad, because you pretty much know what works for you...or me, as it were. Big grin

It doesn't help that I wear stability and light stability, which is the bastard step child of running shoes. Although I do have a couple pairs of neutral shoes too.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Just a bit of a warning to everyone.... I am feeling a bit naughty today, and it is Hump Day 

PRs

3 miles.

Dave

delicate flower

<3

Cyberic

2 days off?

Yup. Probably could've run yesterday really, but why bother.

Dave

HE'S BACK!

Felt fine. Probably will get back to a regular schedule, just keep it short & easy for a while. Lookin' for races already. 

Dave

delicate flower

Lookin' for races already. 

You are a racer.  That is what you do.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Just a bit of a warning to everyone.... I am feeling a bit naughty today, and it is Hump Day 

Meh, it's Star Wars day, which I find even better.  But, May the Fourth be with you.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page