Beginners and Beyond

Respect the distance (Read 323 times)

xor

Admin seppuku.

Is life happier now?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

If one looks carefully, which obviously many did not, I did not write what some folks think I wrote.  My screen name is Love the Half rather than Love The Half.

Impersonating Love the Half. Would that be a capital offense?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

RSX

I live in Peepsville (Bethlehem, PA, where the Just Born HQ are located) and I can't stand them. However, that did not stop me from running the PeepsFest 5k a few years ago. The shirt is purple with a giant yellow peep.

My stepdaughters gave me peeps as part of my Christmas present. I told them I could eat those year round.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

I live in Peepsville (Bethlehem, PA, where the Just Born HQ are located) and I can't stand them. However, that did not stop me from running the PeepsFest 5k a few years ago. The shirt is purple with a giant yellow peep.

I have that same shirt, which I do like but not the actual Peeps.  I did Peepsfest again this year, and of course we got Peeps in our goody bags.  I broke down and tried one...don't see what the hype is about.  And this year's shirt was still purple but with a small peep on it. Smile

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

My stepdaughters gave me peeps as part of my Christmas present. I told them I could eat those year round.

How do you feel about nuking Peeps in the microwave?

In transit, arriving on time. 

The Mc

let's open this shit up.  What do people think about duck? I like it, but it can be greasy.

Papa don't take no mess.

Better I Leave

let's open this shit up.  What do people think about duck? I like it, but it can be greasy.

It is indeed. Quid Pro Quo....

How does everyone feel about peanut butter and miracle whip sammiches?

Docket_Rocket

One of them is LTH.  Wait, LTH

Whoever is the real one.

Where are the mods when you need them?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

It is indeed. Quid Pro Quo....

How does everyone feel about peanut butter and miracle whip sammiches?

Only with bananas

. My mom used to make a summer salad with peanut butter, whiffle whip, bananas and sugar..........yum

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

I love Pinot Noir, too.  I'm a Pinot gal.

A good pinot.

You can call me Anna

dog person

One of my favorite things in the world is stopping by Kau Kau in Seattle's China town and picking up a roast duck.

Sure it's greasy, but in the most delicious way possible, the grease is golden goodness.

Kristian

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

It is now Friday.  Does that make this the official Friday meltdown thread?

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

Eye Of Sauron

Impersonating Love the Half. Would that be a capital offense?

Coming from one who hates socks, the short answer would be "yes".

On the other hand Ua ala i ka pane a ke aloha. Rough translation: meh, there is far worse "stuff" in life.

And once again Mr. Wizard (aka: Stevie Ray) explains the internet.

RSX

How do you feel about nuking Peeps in the microwave?

I have never tried it. How has it worked out for you?

@runjerseygirl

My head hurts.  How does everyone feel about stale peeps?  Best way to eat them, IMO.  Gross?  Probably.

Do you even run?