Beginners and Beyond

Respect the distance (Read 323 times)

@runjerseygirl

I've always wondered how she's been able to keep her 250lbs svelte figure.  Dunkin Donuts and NOT KKs.  Got it.

That's it.  I'm changing my diet.

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

Having said that, I had 2 Dunkin donuts for breakfast.  In my defense, somebody brought them to the office and I had to eat breakfast.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

Having said that, I had 2 Dunkin donuts for breakfast.  In my defense, somebody brought them to the office and I had to eat breakfast.

I'm probably not one to judge based on the lunch I had.

Do you even run?

Village people

Controversy might be me saying that I think Peeps are disgusting!

But then again I don't like beer or donuts either so many I'm just weird.Big grin

I'd hate to see the ingredient list for those peep things and deep fried dough turns my stomach.

cmb4314

All donuts are gross. I don't care if they're from KK, DD or Timmy's. Gross. Muffins are ok, though.

This statement......it does not compute

Wink

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011) 

Trail Monster

I wouldn't accept a Bible for a race I hadn't completed. I mean, religious dude could come out and pin me down and FORCE me to take his bible, but as soon as he left I'd just give it to some kid or something.

Without looking inside?! The guys at work told me people in hotels write down the call girls contact information in there. You might be able to make some lonely guy very happy with a previously owned bible!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

This thread is now #1 in replies in the group surpassing the IMTPT thread.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

I knew this had the makings of a chat thread!

MrNamtor

This thread is now #1 in replies in the group surpassing the IMTPT thread.

yes, and it might set a record in terms of posts per day for threads on all forums.

sirdizzy

When I was 18 I worked in a bakery and I remember frying the donuts its a pretty miserable job.  Here is something you can try with your next donut you can actually wring grease out of them, if you wring them out they will drip grease.  Now while that is pretty gross they are still extremely tasty.

Has anyone ever had a deep fried twinkie now those are yummy they use to sell them at the art festival.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Another food is possibly ruined for me...

Just B.S.

When I was 18 I worked in a bakery and I remember frying the donuts its a pretty miserable job.  Here is something you can try with your next donut you can actually wring grease out of them, if you swing them they will drip grease.  Now while that is pretty gross they are still extremely tasty.

Has anyone ever had a deep fried twinkie now those are yummy they use to sell them at the art festival.

I think it's probably been over a year since I late ate a donut.

Now I hope it's at least 10 more.

RSX

My wife texted me earlier while I was reading the donut section of the thread, and asked if I like KK. I started laughing because of the timing and asked why. She was being asked at school to contribute to some fundraiser.

I could eat donuts daily if I was thin. Since I'm not, I probably have 2 a year. I get DD gift cards at work around the holidays. Last year a $25 one lasted me until maybe August because I only eat their bagels.

Village people

When I was 18 I worked in a bakery and I remember frying the donuts its a pretty miserable job.  Here is something you can try with your next donut you can actually wring grease out of them, if you wring them out they will drip grease.  Now while that is pretty gross they are still extremely tasty.

I worked at a bakery, but we made preztels and german bread. I enjoyed my sampling days.

I could never waste a donut like that.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas