Beginners and Beyond

Respect the distance (Read 323 times)

sirdizzy

I could never waste a donut like that.

LOL we did it all the time, when you have been staring at donuts for 3-4 hours you start having a little fun.

LOL we did it all the time, when you have been staring at donuts for 3-4 hours you start having a little fun.

All this donut talk is making me hungry.  Time for a field trip!

http://www.dizzysdonuts.com/index.cfm

gusgordon

Has anyone ever had a deep fried twinkie now those are yummy they use to sell them at the art festival.

Deep fried twinkie stuffed with foie gras with a bourbon glaze FTMFW.

Village people

Deep fried twinkie stuffed with foie gras with a bourbon glaze FTMFW.

You are strange, flowing locks.

MrNamtor

I think it's probably been over a year since I late ate a donut.

Now I hope it's at least 10 more.

+1. In the past 2 years I've eaten some sweets but not donuts.

I guess it's because any sweets i've eaten were "incidental", like at a wedding I ate cake or at thanksgiving I ate pie.

To eat a donut I'd have to actually go into a donut shop and buy one. And I just wouldn't do that. Same thing with my ex-love, the Reese's peanut butter cup.

Docket_Rocket

Or get your staff/co workers to bring donuts on Fridays. Just saying.  They get it wrong sometimes (bring donuts while I am in Court, pffffttt) but overall, I see donuts often.  I don't eat them often, but you get the idea.

+1. In the past 2 years I've eaten some sweets but not donuts.

I guess it's because any sweets i've eaten were "incidental", like at a wedding I ate cake or at thanksgiving I ate pie.

To eat a donut I'd have to actually go into a donut shop and buy one. And I just wouldn't do that. Same thing with my ex-love, the Reese's peanut butter cup.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MrNamtor

Or get your staff/co workers to bring donuts on Fridays. Just saying.  They get it wrong sometimes (bring donuts while I am in Court, pffffttt) but overall, I see donuts often.  I don't eat them often, but you get the idea.

You're so right, lol, you really do have to set those situations up.

You're a very tricky person Big grin

Docket_Rocket

I'm an attorney, pfffffttt. Joking

You're so right, lol, you really do have to set those situations up.

You're a very tricky person Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Although the office had a pizza day the day before I left for Las Vegas for the marathon (for my carbo loading).  Too bad nobody checked and I was not at the office that day!  The nerve!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MrNamtor

Although the office had a pizza day the day before I left for Las Vegas for the marathon (for my carbo loading).  Too bad nobody checked and I was not at the office that day!  The nerve!

I would think heads would have to roll.

Docket_Rocket

LOL.  They paid...in donuts.

I would think heads would have to roll.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Better I Leave

That happens in my office and when it does I walk in and yell "Oh look! Fat pills!" The guys never say anything 'cuz I'm the boss. **grin**

I used to counter/thwart their efforts and bring in veggie trays, but that didn't go over well with them.

MrNamtor

LOL.  They paid...in donuts.

Love the way you've worked it! You've left nothing to chance.

MrNamtor

I used to counter/thwart their efforts and bring in veggie trays, but that didn't go over well with them.

You're lucky they didn't go on strike, big guy Big grin

Better I Leave

You're lucky they didn't go on strike, big guy Big grin

Heh...Yeah, they didn't appreciate the veggies, but they keep asking about when I'm gonna throw my next party. Big grin