Beginners and Beyond

Respect the distance (Read 323 times)

happylily

Since this has now officially become the thread about nothing... can someone make me go run my 15 miler, please? Or better yet, can someone run that 15 miler for me? Okay, okay, I'm going... sigh...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Better I Leave

Since this has now officially become the thread about nothing... can someone make me go run my 15 miler, please? Or better yet, can someone run that 15 miler for me? Okay, okay, I'm going... sigh...

I'll save you a slice of my chocolate cheesecake for when you're done Lily...That work? Big grin

happylily

I'll save you a slice of my chocolate cheesecake for when you're done Lily...That work? Big grin

Deal! Big grin Thanks!

I have my shorts on, I'm ready, here I go...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Better I Leave

Go kick some ass and take some names girl. Smile

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

How did you not see that coming about 10 pages ago?

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Also, I would gladly trade your 15 miler for the duathlon my brother signed me up for on Sunday.  Angry

Zelanie

One interesting thing about this thread is that there don't seem to be very many random replies to the OP randomly on like page 34 by people who only read the first post.

I thought that it was over between me and donuts.  I had had a few and they just weren't that good anymore.  Then I went to Voodoo Donuts.  And now I am in love again.

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Also, I would gladly trade your 15 miler for the duathlon my brother signed me up for on Sunday.  Angry

If anyone signed me up for a race without my permission I would pitch a fit.

In transit, arriving on time. 

Better I Leave

Then I went to Voodoo Donuts.  And now I am in love again.

I drove by it last time I was in Portland...Does that count? Wink **grin**

Portland/Lake Oswego is definitely a "foodie" town. Have you been to La Provence in Lake Oswego Zel? OMFG!!! Talk about sinfully decadent!

Zelanie

No, but in my youth I once washed potatoes in somebody's yard in Lake Oswego using their house spigot.

Pictures of you in the shorts or it didn't happen.

Deal! Big grin Thanks!

I have my shorts on, I'm ready, here I go...

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I was just thinking about the title of this thread, "respect the distance".  What about the spectators that "mock the runners".  Then again, they do stand.  I'm thinking we should salute whenever we see the number 26.2.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

I was just thinking about the title of this thread, "respect the distance".  What about the spectators that "mock the runners".  Then again, they do stand.  I'm thinking we should salute whenever we see the number 26.2.

Where would we see it at?

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Better I Leave

Double post...

Better I Leave

This thread isn't complete without....

LOLCats!!!!