Beginners and Beyond

Respect the distance (Read 323 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Since this has now officially become the thread about nothing... can someone make me go run my 15 miler, please? Or better yet, can someone run that 15 miler for me? Okay, okay, I'm going... sigh...

If I can borrow your groin, I would be overly happy to run your 15 miler for you.

Running is dumb.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

If I can borrow your groin, I would be overly happy to run your 15 miler for you.

I sense another akward change in subject coming...

Me too, I am too shy to post what originally popped in my head.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Better I Leave

I don't know...I tried to steer it over the cliff with the LOLCats, but the wheel was wrenched away and we're back on track. **grin**

happylily

LOL... I was just going to write something, but I'd better not. It could be seen as akward to some. Big grin  Mandy already knows that if I could, I'd happily lend her my groin. So that she can run again. Of course...:-) Plus, she's the alpha, now. Whatever the alpha wants, the alpha gets. Big grinHeal quickly, Mandy girl.

I'm back. 15.06 miles. I want my piece of chocolate cheesecake, PGD. :-)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Pictures of you in the shorts or it didn't happen.

My shorts are no big deal, believe me. Big grin

Better I Leave

...I'm back. 15.06 miles. I want my piece of chocolate cheesecake, PGD. :-)

Ask and ye shall receive...Comin right up...

happylily

Ask and ye shall receive...Comin right up...

Mmmmmmm... the whole cake for me? Hell, yes! I'll take it! Thanks! Big grin I'll need lots of milk for that, though...

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I aim to please!

Running is dumb.

I aim to please!

Everything you say makes me giggle like a 7th grader because i can make all of your comments sound inappropriate. Smile

Maybe I am just a perv Wink

Thank you Madison Mandy.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

xor

I was kind of a dumbass in this thread, which fits with the "explain the internet" motif that a growing band of you has ha-ha (?) dubbed me with.  I probably shouldn't have been a dumbass.  But great horny toads.

Be kind to each other.  If someone is a continual ass to others in the community, it is ok to call him/her out for it.  "It's the internet" is sort of a bullshit excuse.

Me included, I suppose.  I got what I deserved, and that's ok.

With that, I bid (some of you) a fond aloha.

Remember: it is just running.  And it really is just the internet, though that shouldn't give people a free pass to be an ass.  Even if they can run a 3:0-whatever marathon.  In the end, nobody gives a shit.  Because it is just running.

I'm feeling rather poorly these days (which has a shit/shinola relationship to this thread or being the great internet explainer) and so I'm taking a siesta.  Please don't write The Man to ask about me.  A few of you did when I disappeared for a couple weeks. I do not live in The Man's house; he does not know.  It just stresses him out.  I have leukemia and on December 23rd, I had a stroke.  Lucky for me, I was in the hospital at the time. Ho ho freakin ho.

Sorry for being a dumbass.

Anyone who wants to find me can look for the same name I use here where the email is caliente.  The rest of you should have popsicles.

MrNamtor

stevie, i'm still up, damned insomnia.

Listen, please don't go. We've all been dumbasses. But you're a totally amazing person. So  you're not going to have the strength to type on a fucking keyboard? What the hell.

Everyone annoys everyone. It's just a byproduct of living.  It IS just the internet. Who gives a shit about trivia?

I know somehow I always seemed to rub you the wrong way. Never meant to. I always thought of it as an honor to know you. I mean, when the hell else am i going to meet someone like you?  I don't know who else you pissed off, but i can tell you that i don't really give a crap about the size of the goddamned picture in my stupid joke.

You're right it was too damned big.

here you go Stevie.

Anyway, aloha means goodbye and hello too right?

Come on man, keep running.

Just B.S.

Sorry for being a dumbass.

Anyone who wants to find me can look for the same name I use here where the email is caliente.  The rest of you should have popsicles.

The only thing I have ever said about SRL is that he rocks. Oh and "you are Da Man"!

And you still do/are SRL.

And I have always agreed with your "it's just running" assessment.

Maybe it comes with being older. You know perspective and all that crap.

Take care. We will anxiously await your reappearance. But promise not to stalk you.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Where would we see it at?

When i woke up yesterday morning my thermometer said it was 26.2 degrees outside.

YAYpril - B-Plus

SRL, I like you. Enjoy your hiatus.