Beginners and Beyond

Merry Christmas Penguins! (Read 26 times)

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Enjoy the day for what it is . And enjoy your time with family and friends.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  And Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it.

I have 11 miles tonight.  Other than that, quiet day, with hubby on call.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

Morning and Merry Christmas if you celebrate, happy Wednesday if you don't Smile 3.1 in feels like 6F this morning, 3.2 yesterday - this is the most I've run on consecutive days since last fall and the gym was closed so none of it was on a treadmill, I'm happy but a bit nervous. Hopefully I've built up slowly enough that my legs will be fine tomorrow.

Too many sick kitties lately, one of mine is now scratching out big tufts of fur. Calling the vet first thing tomorrow - she's still eating, drinking, acting normal except for the scratching, licking, and lots of sneezing. Hopefully just allergies. I really need to clean my house while I'm off this week, dust and pet hair everywhere, so maybe that's her issue.

Docket_Rocket

Morning and Merry Christmas if you celebrate, happy Wednesday if you don't Smile 3.1 in feels like 6F this morning, 3.2 yesterday - this is the most I've run on consecutive days since last fall and the gym was closed so none of it was on a treadmill, I'm happy but a bit nervous. Hopefully I've built up slowly enough that my legs will be fine tomorrow.

Too many sick kitties lately, one of mine is now scratching out big tufts of fur. Calling the vet first thing tomorrow - she's still eating, drinking, acting normal except for the scratching, licking, and lots of sneezing. Hopefully just allergies. I really need to clean my house while I'm off this week, dust and pet hair everywhere, so maybe that's her issue.

Hmmm.  Trixie overgrooms and her hair falls off but I am not sure if it's the right time of year for your cat to be shedding.  Hopefully, it is allergies.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PADRunner

Morning Pengs!

Just a couple miles of intervals done this morning.

Have a great day!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Merry Christmas.  Got up first and went for a short run on the street after a little snow.  First run since Saturday felt good.  Just me and the salt spreaders today.

Bin Running

Merry Christmas, Pens.

Had to work a few hrs today but it's ok. Still feeling a little bloated but no more puking or diarrhea. Maybe will try some runs tmr.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

hog4life

Merry Christmas!

I hope for a few here soon, I need to get them before the eating starts.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Merry Christmas!!!

URD #17. My dad's gym is closed for Christmas but I will go swimming tomorrow.

We haven't started our Christmas yet cuz my brother is sick in bed Sad. He has strep throat. Yesterday thought it was maybe the flu based on how miserable he was and having a fever but he went to one of those soc-in-a-box Urgent Care places and had a positive strep test. They gave him antibiotics so hopefully he will feel better soon. He missed Christmas Eve dinner and Midnight Mass though. Poor guy. He is home from grad school in Hawaii for the first time since June and LOVES Christmas.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

obiebyke

Merry Xmas to celebrators. I realized I can change my schedule a little without work and appointments getting in the way, so I'm going to take a rest day and get things done before heading to my brother's. Enjoy the day off, (almost) everyone!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

GinnyinPA

Merry Christmas everyone and kudos to those of you who are managing to run today, despite all the activity and cold weather.

I'll be taking a couple of days off, as we're heading to Maryland this afternoon for a couple of days with the kids and grandchildren.  Given how much I'm eating, I really should be running today;-)

Funny thing, yesterday as I was admiring Melanie's cookie picture, the doorbell rang and a neighbor we barely know handed me a plate of Christmas cookies.  We had talked to her husband as he was out running the day before and I mentioned that with just the two of us, it wasn't worth baking cookies, especially since I can and will eat them all.  Evidently he told his wife, who prepared us a plate of goodies.  Very nice.

SheCan

Merry Christmas everyone!

Have fun and don't eat too much!   Awesome job y'all who ran!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Robert31320

Team TJ

Merry Christmas Penguins.  Plan was to run today but other events may cause that to not happen.  Oh well, I'll get it done tomorrow.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Merry Christmas, Pens! We have one VERY excited DD this morning.

She Can: DD opened the painting and, for the first time ever, was speechless. Her first words were "That is so swag!"  Thank you from all of us! Smile

happylily

That is the coolest gift ever. Your DD must be thrilled, Jack. Cherie really captured the strength and beauty of your daughter in her painting.

Merry Christmas, Penguin friends!

Merry Christmas, Pens! We have one VERY excited DD this morning.

She Can: DD opened the painting and, for the first time ever, was speechless. Her first words were "That is so swag!"  Thank you from all of us! Smile

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010