Beginners and Beyond

We Got Lost On The Way ThursDAILIES? (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

Did you guys get lost or something?  Wake up!

some run tonight.  Woke up with a migraine and I'm here at the office miserable.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

Good morning oh Mistress of the whip and all things donuts! 

6 recovery miles this afternoon.

Waiting now to see whether I have a paid day off or not. I pray, I pray...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

Hello!  I didn't feel like running at 5:00 this morning.  I'll run after work instead.  More treadmill.

To all you fellow Northeast folks, good luck with this storm the next couple of days.  Lots of snow and brutally cold temperatures.

<3

happylily

Hello!  I didn't feel like running at 5:00 this morning.  I'll run after work instead.  More treadmill.

To all you fellow Northeast folks, good luck with this storm the next couple of days.  Lots of snow and brutally cold temperatures.

I love the feeling of being stuck in my warm house, a fire in the fireplace, a full fridge ready, while a snow storm is raging outside. Of course, I'm not the one who has to shovel after the storm. That's why I had children, actually. 

delicate flower

I'm not the one who has to shovel after the storm. That's why I had children, actually. 

That's why I have a wife.

<3

happylily

That's why I have a wife.

LOL... You delicate flower 

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

LOL... You delicate flower 

Who do you think gave him that title?

Docket_Rocket

Good morning oh Mistress of the whip and all things donuts

6 recovery miles this afternoon.

Waiting now to see whether I have a paid day off or not. I pray, I pray...

You know me too well.  Even my HS yearbook started with "how many donuts do you want today?" before talking about my accomplishments.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!

Had a great run this morning, 7.1 miles @ 7:34/mile, first run since getting over the stomach bug, felt great.  I was a little worried about whether I'd be ready for my 10 mile race on Saturday, but I think I'll be just fine. Smile

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

Supp peeps!

5 easy done on the belt, and it was only 5 because of the time I spent clearing off my ride and driving behind people who act as if they have never driven in snow before.  Yeesh.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning dailies. 6 Easy on the TM this morning. Time to start up the miles game!

- Andrew

Just B.S.

I must be the only runner here who detests beer, donuts and cupcakes.  Beer tastes yucky

and the other have too many calories. Smile

Running on the treadmill tonight after work then spinning on the bike for a while.

Probably not smart to run outside today as the "feels like" temp is -40 Smile Oh and 6-8 more inches

of snow coming tonight to add to the 2.5 feet or so that have already fallen this year. Fun times!

First day back after 8 days off. Hubby is still home relaxing on day 14/18 of Christmas vacation,

the brat!!!

Enjoy your day folks!

Damaris, I hope that your migraine is gone soon. Have a great run tonight.

Lily, have a pleasant six-miler.

Phil, have fun on the TM.

Dave, sweet seven.

Rick, fantastic five.

Andrew, bravo on the six.

Beth, have a wonderful day, whatever you do.

15.0 miles on the TM in 2:37:55. 10:32 pace. I didn't have to stop to use my Albuterol. Not even onceSmile

StepbyStep-SH

I spent the night doing "ab work" in front of the porcelain throne. Sad I have not been this weak and dehydrated in a long time. Nothing for me today and probably not tomorrow.

I didn't realize until this morning, as I tried to tell DH where to find all the things for DS's lunch, how many little details are involved in just getting him out the door in the morning that DH hasn't dealt with before. And that my system isn't as organized as it should be - I know where everything is, but it isn't very intuitive for anyone else who has to help out.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

(((Shari))) A speedy and complete recovery to you.