Beginners and Beyond

The last Saturdailies of fall (Read 40 times)

delicate flower

Happy Weekend!  It's snowing pretty good outside, so I am taking a DNS on my race.  Roads are looking pretty awful right now.  Snow is supposed to stop around noon so hopefully I can get some sort of run done, roads or treadmill.   DW is making pancakes right now, so I still sort of win.

Whatcha all up to today??

<3

delicate flower

Geez, where is everyone??

<3

LRB

lol

No more marathons

Man, talk about lake of motivation.  I've only run twice in the past seven days.

I've got to get out today for a medium long run.  Got to, gonna do it.  Later, Probably.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

Despite waking up for a couple of hours overnight (where I promptly shopped online for a coat rack Big grin), I actually slept pretty good by my pathetic standards.

It snowed all night here as well but I'm still planning to drive to Stoney and run there. Mostly because I need to get off of the belt and outside geezus.

onemile

The snow has stopped but we're supposed to get another 1-3 inches. We'll see how the roads are

onemile

I ended up bringing home a dog last night.  She's not really what I was looking for at all. She's older and she looks so much like my old female GSD who passed away in July.  She's afraid of non carpeted floors and she's peed in the house twice already.  She also has an eye condition.

But she is super sweet. She's been at the rescue for a year, and she needs a home. So here she is

LRB

I ended up bringing home a dog last night.  She's not really what I was looking for at all. She's older and she looks so much like my old female GSD who passed away in July.  She's afraid of non carpeted floors and she's peed in the house twice already.  She also has an eye condition.

But she is super sweet. She's been at the rescue for a year, and she needs a home. So here she is

That's cool. What's her name? I have a short fuse when it comes to going in the house, hopefully yours is longer. Smile

No more marathons

bless you.

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

Now I have an excuse - besides the light rain.

My ipod isn't charged.  Can't run for 90 minutes without listening to a book on tape.

inhuman.

He's a leaker!

on my way to badass

Wait..what?  Pics please!

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

onemile

That's cool. What's her name? I have a short fuse when it comes to going in the house, hopefully yours is longer. Smile

Her name is Gracie. She's around 6 yrs old (which is a guess).  I kind of expect a new dog to have accidents while getting used to how things work in a new home.  It's even harder for her because she is afraid of walking on the floor in the kitchen, which is required to get to the door to go outside.

She really is liking her crate (just laying in there with the door open. I think it makes her feel more secure

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

When I don't get home from work until almost 12:30 AM, I tend to sleep in.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

delicate flower

Her name is Gracie. She's around 6 yrs old (which is a guess).  I kind of expect a new dog to have accidents while getting used to how things work in a new home.  It's even harder for her because she is afraid of walking on the floor in the kitchen, which is required to get to the door to go outside.

She really is liking her crate (just laying in there with the door open. I think it makes her feel more secure

Awwwww good for you on giving her a home!  Sounds like she might be scared and just needs to get used to things.  She'll probably be fine on the flooring once she gets her confidence up.  Hi Gracie!!

ETA:  The entire main level of our house is hardwood floors, so we've got cheap carpet runners all over the place that we got at Costco to make it easier for the dogs to get around.  Bloo is fearless though and will gladly just wipe out going full speed on the hardwood floors.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Zilch.  No elliptical, no work, lazy morning.  It feels right.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.