Beginners and Beyond

I thought I wouldn't miss winter..... (Read 141 times)

OK, winter can suck it. We got 6 inches of snow last night. I shouldn't be shoveling snow on March 25th. Winter, do us all a favor and climb into a small, dark hole, and die a long, slow and painful death.

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

Village people

OK, winter can suck it. We got 6 inches of snow last night. I shouldn't be shoveling snow on March 25th. Winter, do us all a favor and climb into a small, dark hole, and die a long, slow and painful death.

You know you brought that on yourself, right?

LRB

I normally do not say anything unless it's good or productive...

I have nothing to #$%^&* to say.

I do. I got a bit nostalgic thinking that was going to be the last snow of the winter. Rookie mistake. Won't happen again.

You know you brought that on yourself, right?

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

kettledrum

I was thinking about this thread as I shoveled my driveway last night and then again this morning.     I can't remember a snowstorm like this in Indy in late March.

I guess we're paying for the warm March we had last year where we had 7 days over 80, 7 days with record high temperatures and only 4 days with highs less than 50.   This March by contrast, we've only had 5 days with highs of 50+.

In related news, Ohio has indicted Punxsutawney Phil.  http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/ohio-punxsutawney-phil-indictment/index.html

workinprogress11

10 inches of snow here yesterday.  Winter can kiss my sore-from-shoveling butt.