Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 46 times)

Docket_Rocket

April, since I wait til the last minute, I tend to forget and then need to restart.  I was carrying the women's division the first time I forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

YAYpril - B-Plus

I'm 3rd woman at 75 days! Cindy is at 342. Holy shit.

Docket_Rocket

Fuck!  I reached numbers I wish I could see in some sort of report.

I'm 3rd woman at 75 days! Cindy is at 342. Holy shit.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I haven't forgotten yet, but frequently I'll be laying in bed and think, "I did my pups and sups, right? Yes. Wait, I think so. Oh. I definitely did. Phew."

There is one group member here who back on the BF ran one evening, only to realize mid-run that she had run that morning.  It was the funniest post I have ever read!

YAYpril - B-Plus

There is one group member here who back on the BF ran one evening, only to realize mid-run that she had run that morning.  It was the funniest post I have ever read!

Haha, that's pretty funny. When I run early AM my brain doesn't work so well, so that sounds like something I'd do. I live a few miles from a highway and one morning a few years ago I stepped outside, heard what sounded like a T-Rex, and briefly considered going back inside because there was no way I'd be able to outrun that motherfucker. I ended up taking my chances and saw no T-Rex. Smile

LRB

Haha, that's pretty funny. When I run early AM my brain doesn't work so well, so that sounds like something I'd do. I live a few miles from a highway and one morning a few years ago I stepped outside, heard what sounded like a T-Rex, and briefly considered going back inside because there was no way I'd be able to outrun that motherfucker. I ended up taking my chances and saw no T-Rex. Smile

You sound like me.  The first time I ran long without headphones, I heard what sounded like grizzly bears in the brush.  I must have heard that crap for 3 miles and fully expected to be eaten at some point.  Well, when I cleared the trail, it turns out there were hot air balloons hovering above me and it was those heaters they use making that noise lmao!

Jess runs for bacon

This is a day late, but thank you everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday!! I didn't have time to post but I was able to check in a few times and got the warm fizzles Smile Youmguys are the best!

Another crazy day today, but was able to squeeze a 4m TM run in. Did my usual TM tempo, easy for a bit then increasing the speed every .05 miles until I got to highest 5k pace, held til I couldn't hold it anymore, rested and repeated. It was on the heartbreak hill section of Boston, one of the preloaded workouts. Felt good Smile

scappodaqui, excellent easy run.

Scott, that sounds like a beautiful day.

Damaris, ouch, I hope that DH feels better soon. Very good job with the weights. Enjoy the push-ups.

Phil, great leg+elliptical work.

lilac_jive, kudos for fitting exercise into a very busy day.

The deep-tissue massage has left me feeling more than OKSmile

Rondog65

It is hard to get into the post late in the day and respond to the many pages but I will hit the important topic:

I love jellybeans including black ones!!

Got my 6 miles in this afternoon, everything is good.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)