Beginners and Beyond

The Wednesdailies made me do it! (Read 310 times)

delicate flower

Good Morning Runners!   Or, as Baboon might say…..   Buenos tacos, mi chalupas!

- Sarah

YES!  Cool

Basya, MLR = medium-long run.  Something in the 12-17 mile range.

<3

Pinktastic

YES!  Cool

Basya, MLR = medium-long run.  Something in the 12-17 mile range.

Baboon, I love your Spanglish!  It makes me laugh every time!   

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Mmmmm...beer

11.3 miles @ 8:00/mile this morning, crossed over the 1,000 mile mark too! Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Jess runs for bacon

Dave, mega congrats on passing 1,000!!!

There is not enough coffee in the world today it feels like. Indian buffet at lunch will make up for it though. Tonight I have a 5k, it's going to be freezing! I'm running with a friend who is still run/walking so no PR, but I'll have time to take lots of pretty pictures for a RR a la Scotty Dog!

Docket_Rocket

Very happy to see Basya and others already here.  The forums suck today with their spam hidden but present and no threads in page 1.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Dave, mega congrats on passing 1,000!!!

There is not enough coffee in the world today it feels like. Indian buffet at lunch will make up for it though. Tonight I have a 5k, it's going to be freezing! I'm running with a friend who is still run/walking so no PR, but I'll have time to take lots of pretty pictures for a RR a la Scotty Dog!

Where is LRB with the coffee, damn it!  I need more!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I hate afternoon shift. Sooooo tired. As a result, I am not tackling Bertha today but running the flat trails. 

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Pink, I actually do have some races on the horizon. I think I'm just stressed out...end of the semester and all. I'll get my groove back.
                  FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Woot! Rock on with your bad self, Dave! Congrats!!
                    StepbyStep-SH

Possibly an URD. Didn't sleep well last night and woke up with sore throat and swollen glands, feeling a bit feverish. We'll see how I feel after I take DS to school. Might slip outside for a few miles, or might just make another cup of hot tea and try to write our Christmas letter and do some other office/bill paying/computer type work.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

tjaffer

Good morning everyone

My 6.5 miles @ 8.46 avg pace went well last night, but there was pain in my glutes this morning to a point were i was limping a bit.  Don't know what i did wrong, but i think its because it was my first run after a week and i ran a bit faster than i should have.  Guess i'll take it day by day.  I'll go the gym tonight to work out chest and abs instead. 

Have a good day.

5K - 23:33 (10/14/2012)                                                                         twitter: @tjaffer

Pinktastic

Pink, I actually do have some races on the horizon. I think I'm just stressed out...end of the semester and all. I'll get my groove back.

I have no doubts about you getting your groove back, Flippy!!  It is a stressful time of year for a lot of reasons, but I've seen how determined and rock solid you are so I know that you will definitely find your mojo and keep inspiring the rest of us!!   Have a great day, Flippy!!  

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

LRB

Where is LRB with the coffee, damn it!  I need more!

Calm down, calm down there's enough for everyone!

@runjerseygirl

Well, maybe you need some help "unwinding".  *insert wiggly eyebrow smiley here*

Supp foo's.

This new batch of coffee has me wound tighter than a spring!  I wish I could run it off, but I'll just have to unleash the dragon on the public instead.

They won't know what hit 'em!

Do you even run?

Jane

Morning 5.1 chilly miles, I'm happy to find there is a good "running neighborhood" near my hotel so should be able to get some good running in.  I did see some ice (probably from someone watering emptying something), rock salt and gasp children actually waiting outside in freezing temps (31*feels like 23*) it's nice to be in civilization.

Never run, if you want to never run, don't start because you'll never stop.