Beginners and Beyond

Should I Sundailies (Read 42 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Okay, this time it is 4 AM and I have looked at the threads to make DAMN sure there are no Sundailies! I will so freaking lose it if one pops up out of nowhere, so help me God. I am up and am supposed to run 18 miles but I don't want to, after last night 4 miles, me, Dorian and Rocky were stuck at the shop until 8:45 PM while one of my stepsons fixed the driver's side door handle on my Tahoe. Then I had to get home and do laundry (including all of my running shorts) so I didn't get to bed until 10:45 PM, I am wiped as wiped can be. 

I will let you know how it goes, of course. It's 63 degrees so that is the great news.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Good morning!

16 is the plan today.

Chilly out there! It's really fall. Very nice, what a treat to come in from a run not completely soaked and dripping with sweat.

A bit sore this morning; got out for 6.5 slow raggedy recovery miles.

55 for the week, a bit of a cutback due to slight taper for HM.

MTA: maybe yoga later.

And good luck to MBC on her 70.3!

Dave

StepbyStep-SH

Fly-by! Did you really see me???

3.2 miles this morning after 18 yesterday with a killer climb. 36.5 for the week. Down from my norm, but still moving. And a 7-day streak, on the way to 30.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

14 done.  My hips were tighter than Tom Willis doing the hustle!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Fly-by! Did you really see me???

3.2 miles this morning after 18 yesterday with a killer climb. 36.5 for the week. Down from my norm, but still moving. And a 7-day streak, on the way to 30.

Wait what? Are you talking to me?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Freaking bastard skunk!!!!

Everything was going great in the beginning, nice chilly 61 degree and only 81% humidity. I was feeling good even with all the poison ivy on my thighs and stomach area, though I really wished I had worn capris. Then around mile 3.5 it happens, just almost happens - I come up on this skunk but I didn't realize it until I was 5 feet from it and this bastard didn't run from me but instead chased me! Fastest quarter mile sprint I have ever ran, even though the little rodent probably only chased me for 15 feet, I had to make sure. Then it took me about 3 minutes to get the nerve to get back on track and head down that road, but the sprint did just about wipe my legs out.

I got 18 miles done though, so boo-ya I can relax today.

PRs

LRB

Wait what? Are you talking to me?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You know, I really hate that emoticon with a vengeance. If I could right now, I would smack you for using it.

PRs

LRB

You know, I really hate that emoticon with a vengeance. If I could right now, I would smack you for using it.

That's a lot of energy you're packing, I take it you haven't run yet.

Cyberic

Freaking bastard skunk!!!!

Everything was going great in the beginning, nice chilly 61 degree and only 81% humidity. I was feeling good even with all the poison ivy on my thighs and stomach area, though I really wished I had worn capris. Then around mile 3.5 it happens, just almost happens - I come up on this skunk but I didn't realize it until I was 5 feet from it and this bastard didn't run from me but instead chased me! Fastest quarter mile sprint I have ever ran, even though the little rodent probably only chased me for 15 feet, I had to make sure. Then it took me about 3 minutes to get the nerve to get back on track and head down that road, but the sprint did just about wipe my legs out.

I got 18 miles done though, so boo-ya I can relax today.

Hahaha, that must have been funny to see.

Ran 14 today. I'm three weeks off my half, and the first thing I'm doing towards a taper is shorten my long runs.

I did a rather funky run. 2 fartleks of ~2km at HMP, and then some strides.

My goal HMP is 4:30/km. In my two fartleks, I ran what I considered a comfortable HMP and both were at 4:36/km. Oops. That has my brain spinning a bit.

I come up on this skunk but I didn't realize it until I was 5 feet from it and this bastard didn't run from me but instead chased me!

Haha, maybe it wanted to play and not spray?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, I don't care what it wanted, I didn't want to take the chance. I had 18 miles to cover and I didn't want to run it stinking like a skunk. Honestly, it was really dark on that road (no street lights) and I really couldn't tell but I think it was smaller than an adult, if it did just want to play then I feel bad lol. Around mile 4.5 I ran into another one, a young one but this time he/she scurried in the other direction, thank god because I don't think I had another sprint in me at that point lol.

PRs

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

you asked for it.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

you asked for it.

You suck... seriously 

I mean seriously, I wouldn't have even asked but since I did pass a fellow runner this morning, I had to wonder for a second because it is so fucking rare for me in the Chandler area to see other runners, let alone other female runners so when I saw her post I honestly thought for a second "was that her?" so before really thinking much more than a second or 2 I asked. So sue me damn it.

PRs