Berea Running Alums

Berea Meets (Read 119 times)

holby

Anyone have any idea when the Berea meets are this year? I wish they would update their athletics page every once in a while.
      March 15th. I'm not sure if they will be having any others besides that one.

Slow by nature, not by choice.

holby

I think I might jump into the 10k and do it as a tempo if coach J would let me. I plan on being in Berea from that Saturday to the next Friday.
          Don't see why he'd care. I'm racing something there as a tune up, since I didn't race this weekend as I had originally planned.

holby

Well if you want to we could get in a race and push each other. I'll run the 5k with you if you want.
              I'll either do the 1500 or the 5 or both. I'm planning on making my distance runners do both. I will probably just focus on one, and would rather do the 5, but I'm keeping my options open. I really would like to improve my horrible 1500 pr.

holby

Emailed coach and I'm going to do the 5k. Is Kiebert (sp?) doing both the 1500/5000?
                  Yeah. He should still be able to run pretty well. The 1500 shouldn't take too much out of him. Shouldn't is the key word here. They may only be 30 minutes apart if the meet is as small as usual.

holby

the weather looks like it's goin to be awesome...53 raining and 18mph wind!