Berea Running Alums

I'm George Bush! (Read 60 times)

I did a late-morning workout at the Knox Central High School track with Kibert today. During our cool down the fat Principal and a fat Rent-a-cop came after us for being on school grounds during hours. There was another rent-a-cop gripping the handle of his holstered gun in the back, but he was just backup in case the big bad runners tried to hurt them. I told him I was the head coach at Union and he told me that he was George Bush. I believe his exact statement was "Well, I'm George Bush!" Complete f***ing a$$hole. He said that he had been lied to before and that he had no way of believing me. I told him that I had identification in my car proving I was who I claimed I was, and he asked me sarcastically, "You have indentification showing that you're the head coach?" I said "Yes, would you like me to get it for you?" Anyway, after a useless exchange he said that he would have to check with someone to see if we were allowed to be there, and that if we were allowed we would have to start signing in at the Principal's office. I HATE this Hellhole! I can't wait to be away from here forever.

Slow by nature, not by choice.

stu moran

Jamie, That is fucking annoying. I would be pissed also................however, I could not help laughing as I read your documentary of the ordeal, especially closing with "I hate this hellhole". Classic stuff, I needed that humour after a rough day
        I with you stu that post made my day a little better. I really needed that laugh at work, thanks jamie. But on a more serious note I really dont know why people have to be dicks like that. Since when can runners not run on a track.
          Wow Jimison you've had a hell of a rough couple of weeks. Of course I see their side of it. A lot of murders, rapist and members of the Taliban do elaborate track workouts before committing crimes.
          EASY 10

if there is anyone i hate more than george bush....would be douch/deusch bags and obviously you've been annoyed by some. i HATE them bastards, runner haters, i always find it comical that fat bastards are the ones that want to 'arrest' 'cite' people running/tresspassing on property or any sort. you should wear a name tag next time and for good measure give such person a good kick on the testicles cause thats what the deuch bush is doing to our current generation.