Berea Running Alums

Jimison's Friday AM run (Read 69 times)

Dude I'm not try to make fun of you or anything but your post was hilarious. Your tragedy is my comedy. "Fuck the fucking weather. I can't catch a fucking break this week. I don't even fucking cuss anymore, but well. Raining from steady to hard the entire time....cold rain. Ruined my fucking day. Needed a much longer run, but my body temp was dropping as I was running, and I barely had it in me to continue running at all. This week is fucked." Don't worry though. Sometimes God takes a big cold watery shit on your running, but everybody has to get of the pot eventually.
      In hind sight that was a pretty...well stupid comment but it is exactly how I felt. I can now look back and laugh at my misfortune, only because the misfortune could have been so much more misfortunate.?.?

Slow by nature, not by choice.

Na dude, everybody feels like that on some days. You were just gracious enough to post it so I could get a jolly chuckle out of it.
        holby

yea the weather has been terrible here in Ohio too. Today was by far the best as it was 30 and hardly no wind. We went up to a meet in Columbus last night and we couldn't even run on the roads because of the freezing rain which made the roads pure ice...we had to wait for the snow to come down to run outside!