Berea Running Alums

Hey! (Read 138 times)

Hey guys just noticed its been a while since any of us have posted on here.  Well it looks like there is only a few of us left that are using this site.  What are you guys training for?

I'm just training to stay within 2 minutes of Jimison in a 5k should I happen to want to run one with him someday!  Actually I am doin a race on St. John, USVI at the end of February and then will prob just do random 5ks and such throughout the spring during track season.  Jimison and I talked about the possibility of doing the half or maybe the full marathon in June at Grandma's.  I have a couple other friends running the full there as well. let me know and we can all gear up for that together! Hope all is going well. 

Training to stay in shape.  I would like to do the Grandma's Half or Full, but am a little bit concerned about maintaining my training throughout the Track season.  

Slow by nature, not by choice.

holby

I'm getting my ass in shape for the pump and run. Goal is 15:40 for the 5k! Other than that, I want to stay injury free this year and get in 200 miles a month

EASY 10

I still use this site, I just haven't ran in a while. matter of fact, I got my new shoes today and did a midevil 5.6m run at a asphalt cracking 7:50 pace.  felt good.

I'd like to do a half marathon at any pace in the summer.  but mostly to stay healthy.  I'm gonna sandbag myself til I'm in good enough shape to trash talk a little. 

Keep it real pimps.

RP

Training for the Garry Bjorklund Half out in Minn this summer.  Just wanna run respectable!

gary bjorkland half as well! start back to training next week! hopefully the achilles heals up and is no longer a hinderance. been ready for real training forever. 

Just training to get back in shape to run some races this summer.  Hope to at least hit sub 17 once this summer and go from there.  Had a okay week of training.  Today, I will try to go long, which I have not done in years.  That should get me back into the swing of things, I hope anyways.  Smile

Signed up for Grandmas Marathon.  My training is garbage, and for now it appears that I'm on a suicide mission, but I still have almost 14 weeks to get in respectable shape.

Slow by nature, not by choice.

don't fool yourself jamie jimi, you are a stud runner and will get on track and do well. near 17 in a 5k on a not so easy course is pretty respectable and you will be ready for a good marathon.