Berea Running Alums

Crazy 8's (Read 131 times)

I am planning on doing crazy 8's this year. Would like to see if anyone else would like to join me at this one. It is July 12th this year.
      I'll probably do the Crazy Mile and then come back the next day and do the 8k
        It's currently in my plans as well, but plans may change between now and then.

Slow by nature, not by choice.

stu moran

will be checking the results to see if you run Roy........if you start a thread about doing a race you'd better do it. I expect Ness will do it, he often does
            oh.... i will be doing it. i am slowly starting to get my miles back, last week was bad, but i will not let it get me down. planning on running a PR there
            stu moran

maybe I will go run it this year..........I have not run there since 2002
              holby

I think my assistant coach and I will be going. He said that he has a sister in Knoxville so it seems likely. Isn't it like the fastest road 8k in the world?
                stu moran

the course is actually rolling hills but I think it is fast because there are a lot of fast people there and the race is held at night
                    Angry at the fact that i have got hurt. but will not let it get me down. Going to get better and take my time then get ready for Crazy 8's.
                      anybody want to join me in the Crazy Mile
                        Let me see how my leg holds up through June and I may join you in the mile too
                          No fucking leg. Still not able to run. Ran 5 thursday and 4 saturday and felt fine. then ran 3 with chad and nate on monday at the race and fucking gave out again. as of right now i am not going to be able to run crazy 8's. fuck i was really want to run it. i am just going to take care of my leg and see what happens the rest of summer.