Berea Running Alums

I've got a question for Nathan (Read 90 times)

I think I've seen you in the results for the Eastman 10k/3k in Kingsport. I was thinking of either going for the money in the 10k or taking the rare opportunity to race a 3k. The question is how is the 3k course?
      hey, sorry I don't check the forums as much as I should.  the only race I remember running down there was the crazy 8s and that was a 5 miler.
      stu moran

Jamie:  Will likely see you at Eastman,  looking like Ryan Woods, Andrew Press and myself will all be there.  Press and Woods are likely going to double,  I will just do the 10k.

Stu

stu moran

Chad ran the 3k once, think it is pretty flat
            I think I'll do the 3k.  I haven't raced with much intensity for a long time.  Hopefully racing so short will force me to man up some.  See you there.
              Turns out that I don't have enough time to visit and race both next weekend.  So i'm going to race locally that weekend and visit the next.  So good luck in Kingsport.
              stu moran

im not running, took a week off after Hood to coast relay.  Woods and Press are still racing though