Berea Running Alums

Deliverance (Read 87 times)

Erik and I are out running in Pandapas Park when we pass a guy with his jeans and underwear pulled down below his knees. He then spread his cheeks and directed us to look at his "nice ass". I had some words for him and he yelled at us as we ran away. I looked back and he was masterbating in the trail. He continued to yell even after we were out of sight. At least a half an hour later we see this guy again. He was straddling the trail playing with himself, completely naked. Erik ran by first unscathed. As I approached there was no room to pass. So I made room. He was bent over trying to touch me with his spread open ass. I kicked him as hard as I could and hit the bullseye with a loud thud. I kicked him so hard the toes in my shoe crinkled and hurt. The strike sent him from the right side of the trail all the way off of the left side of the trail and I heard him cry out in pain. We kept running and a few moments later he was back on the trail and shouted "ooh baby that felt good". He then started running toward us again. I thought we might have to really beat him down but he couldn't catch us even at an easy pace. I have never kicked anything so hard or so accurately. The guy had to be on something considering how quickly he recovered from my kick and the fact he was trying to sexually assault two grown men. We called the police when we got back to the car so hopefully he did hurt anybody. I went home and bleached my shoe. I imagine that when the psycho comes down from his meth or crack high or whatever, he'll have a hard time sitting and shitting for at least a month.
      Wow! I guess until I stop being a sissy and quit running on a treadmill, I won't have the opportunity to experience such an interesting scenario.

Slow by nature, not by choice.

stu moran

nice race report and a good performance. I don't think I have ever had the opportunity to kick a grown man in the bare ass.
        holby

i've heard some funny ass running stories...but this one tops them all by far lol. I bet it felt good to punt that douche bag.
          stu moran

Ness you seem to get in these tight corners pretty often. Didn't you have some fight with a dog a few months back?
              I seem to have a story worthy adventure a little too often. I don't know of any other "safe" activity that provides so much unplanned adventure. I've had fights with dogs, hit by cars, witnessed large falling trees, chased by a bull and even cows. I think I'm a bad luck charm. Though I have to say I did really enjoy kicking that guy. Its the most fun you can have in 2 seconds. He said it felt good by I could see the pain on his face and hear it in his voice. What shocked me more than anything (even the fact that he was naked) was he still pursued us afterward. I'm still wowed by that. Since then I've heard that he's been spotted a few times before, so I might just run into him again.
              EASY 10

that is mother efing sick man. i hope your kick smashed his testicles so hard it turned them into a vagina. reminds me of a time i was running on the bike path heading back to seabury and a car pulled next to me and the dude asked if i wanted a ride and i said no, then he asked if i wanted a BJ instead. sick sick sick.