Bayshore Marathon

Who's staying Saturday Night? (Read 485 times)

Think Whirled Peas

I'm not really sure about Saturday night. I'm not sure about family plans yet. If they're there, I probably would stay, if not...probably not. My kids are young, and I tend to get some pressure to not be away too long for stuff like this. We'll see.
    No pressure.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Mishka-old log

Another Passion

You simply, absolutely MUST stay Saturday to make it worth the long drive and justify all the hydrocarbons you will be polluting the air with. Al Gore says so! But, no pressure. Wink Bring the fam. I like babies. And little children. Especially when they aren't my own. Big grin Heck, I might even like your wife. Blush

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm sure Dane would be happy to help keep the little ones entertained, too...as long as they like cars or Transformers. He'd probably read to them. He's a bit of a reading machine and enjoys displaying his skillz. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

corland

I'm not really sure about Saturday night. I'm not sure about family plans yet. If they're there, I probably would stay, if not...probably not. My kids are young, and I tend to get some pressure to not be away too long for stuff like this. We'll see.
            Kids LOVE the waterpark at Great Wolf Lodge. We reserve a big suite and take daycare (mother in law) with us. Just an idea. Smile

Think Whirled Peas

Kids LOVE the waterpark at Great Wolf Lodge. We reserve a big suite and take daycare (mother in law) with us. Just an idea. Smile
              HA! Big grin

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Mishka-old log

You simply, absolutely MUST stay Saturday to make it worth the long drive and justify all the hydrocarbons you will be polluting the air with. Al Gore says so! But, no pressure. Wink Bring the fam. I like babies. And little children. Especially when they aren't my own. Big grin Heck, I might even like your wife. Blush
                I see what's going on here. I better keep my eye on you Wink We'll see about the family...the drive with the 9 month old (at that time) will be a challenge.
                Mishka-old log

I'm sure Dane would be happy to help keep the little ones entertained, too...as long as they like cars or Transformers. He'd probably read to them. He's a bit of a reading machine and enjoys displaying his skillz. Big grin
                  The reading would definitely keep my oldest daughter's attention. And she gets along the best with kids that a little bit older than her!
                  Cool, Thanks Corland! And my mother-in-law would be all too eager to go! She's a road-tripper and nuts about her grandkids.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We'll see about the family...the drive with the 9 month old (at that time) will be a challenge.
                    You never know...I can count the times Dane was fussy in the car on one hand. The kid has loved everything about cars since before birth, I swear. He's the best traveler, bar none. Kills us that we can't afford to travel abroad, 'cause I think he'd soak it up...he even sleeps fine in strange places, so we could stay in hostels without freaking him out, I'm sure. Maybe you'll luck-out and your baby will be like that.

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Run it by your wife and see what she thinks, Mishka. Hah! Run... get it... we are going to a race and I said to run it by her! That is SO funny!! I kill me! Big grin

Rick

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Run it by your wife and see what she thinks, Mishka. Hah! Run... get it... we are going to a race and I said to run it by her! That is SO funny!! I kill me! Big grin
                        Ahhh...Rick, you are such a card! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

How old is she? She could hang with our daughter if they're about the same age. Or, even if they're not. A 12 hour drive is long though. That's how long it took to visit my gram and gramps in the UP when I was a kid. I liked to travel though and loved the trip up there.
                          She's 13. We'll see when it gets closer if I really want to have her tag along. Spring soccer will be in full swing then and most likely she'll have a tournament that weekend (which I'll be sad to miss).

Michelle

Big grin Funny!

Michelle

Another Passion

Big grin

Rick

Another Passion

She's 13. We'll see when it gets closer if I really want to have her tag along. Spring soccer will be in full swing then and most likely she'll have a tournament that weekend (which I'll be sad to miss).
                                My daughter will be in softball, but it is a school team and I don't think they would have any school events over the holiday weekend. I'm not sure that she'll want to come along though either. She was mad that we canceled our customary camping trip to go to this. Roll eyes

Rick