Bayshore Marathon

Who's staying Saturday Night? (Read 485 times)

corland

I say we just raid a place and take it ovah!!!!!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!? Evil grin
    Checklist: Running clothes Shoes Garmin Taser Pepper Spray Baton Bond Money Friday night is family night. My mother-in-law is coming along and volunteered to stay with the kids Saturday night. My wife and I will be up for whatever. I like Q's idea, picking a pub for drinks and possibly dinner.

Marathonmanleto

I would absolutely love to join you all. Unfortunately, I have to hustle back to the"d" for a surprise party---errrr. I'm so bummed. We are driving up Friday for the race and heading home Saturday--not what I originally had in mind. I'll be there in spirit though.

Another Passion

I say we just raid a place and take it ovah!!!!!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!? Evil grin
        Works for me. Jeremy's got a point though. We'll have to have dinner with our dd and her friend and then perhaps meet up at a pub/brew house/tavern to have a cocktail with y'all. I'll see what dd would like to do that evening. Joe, you will be missed. Sad

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Hail to The Victors!

I would assume so. It seems to be a fairly nice place with moderate to high priced fare. Here's their website: http://www.booneslli.com/ Someone else had mentioned the Mackinaw Brewing Company as well. Their website is here: http://www.mackinawbrewing.com/
          My cube neighbor at work is from TC, and his brother finally got back to me. He suggested Mackinaw Brewing Co as a good place for drinks.

Goofy 2010

Nice to meet you all for the little bit before the race.  I wanted to hit the Brewing Company afterwards so I could get to know you more, but my oldest was excited to do some of the local touristy things, so had to be a dad first.  Maybe next race I'll get a chance to socialize more. 

Great job everyone!

Anyone doing the Lansing 1/2 or Detroit full?

Angels Smiling Don't Stop Running