Bayshore Marathon

Culver's in TC (Read 338 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I vote we eat supper there on race eve. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I vote we eat supper there on race eve. Evil grin
      You are truly evil! Can you carb load at Culver's? Roll eyes

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You are truly evil! Can you carb load at Culver's? Roll eyes
        Sure...fries, custard, the buns on the burgers...all carby goodness. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I think I had my fill last night to last me to May 23rd! Blush

Rick

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There's no such thing as too much Culver's. Just ask my butt, belly, and thighs. No

~ Sarah Kay

KvnJns

There's no such thing as too much Culver's. Just ask my butt, belly, and thighs. No
              Shocked

Kevin

Another Passion

I passed two Culver's in Columbus today and, one was right around lunchtime at 1:00. Fortunately my tummy was still a little unsettled from last night's bout with the flu so, I really had no desire to stop in for a mushroom swiss butter burger and mint oreo cookie custard thingamajiggy. Blush

Rick

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know what would be even better than Culver's on race eve...a pancake place. I don't know if I ever posted about the pancake joint saga on race eve for Milwaukee, but I am somewhat convinced that my sorta crummy race experience was from not having my usual dinner or breakfast. Usually I will have french toast and bacon for supper the night before a race and leftovers for breakfast on race day. I had found a website for an amazing looking pancake joint in Milwaukee not far from our hotel. We drove all over and could not find it. By that time it was getting late and I knew any restaurant would require a wait. So did ended up getting me an assortment of carby stuff from a Middle Eastern restaurant. Then I had a Clif bar for breakfast on race day--totally not my usual 12 hours of food pre-race.

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Lindsey has a basketball game in Adrian tomorrow Zoomy. Could be Culver's for dinner again! Blush Big grin

Rick

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...how miserable... Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Mushroom swiss butterburger with fries and a Mint Oreo Concrete Mixer. Yum. Blush

Rick

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mushroom swiss butterburger with fries and a Mint Oreo Concrete Mixer. Yum. Blush
                          Their bacon cheeseburgers are my favorite! I love it...I'm like a drug pusher! Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Their bacon cheeseburgers are my favorite! I love it...I'm like a drug pusher! Wink
                            I had one of those the first time I was there. It was awesome! They have the best burgers.

Rick

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had one of those the first time I was there. It was awesome! They have the best burgers.
                              Dammit, I am SO hungry! Be proud of me...I was within 5 minutes of a Culver's the last 2 days and didn't go. I have major will power! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Dammit, I am SO hungry! Be proud of me...I was within 5 minutes of a Culver's the last 2 days and didn't go. I have major will power! Big grin
                                Well done. It's tough. I drove RIGHT by one in Belleville today. I so wanted to go through the drive through and try their cheese curds! Big grin

Rick