Bayshore Marathon

Important Bayshore Registration Info (Read 230 times)

KvnJns

I just received this e-mail today and I am sure that those of you that have already registered also have received but I wanted to pass this important info on to others. Read below. 1-8-2009 Thank you for registering for the 2009 Bayshore. Entries into the 2009 race have been well ahead of last year’s pace. We expect to fill the Half Marathon very soon. If you have friends that were planning on running with you in this year’s race but have not registered yet their time is running out. Please let them know that they must register now or risk not being able to run with you this year. The Marathon is also filling faster than last year and at the current rate of entries we should fill as early as late January. Once we fill these races we close down the online registration and return any mailed entries postmarked after the close date. Good Luck with your training. We will see you in May. Jim Dombrowski Bayshore Registration

Kevin

Marathonmanleto

Kevin, Thanks for posting that. I forwarded it to a buddy. It may get him moving.

Think Whirled Peas

Kevin, Thanks for posting that. I forwarded it to a buddy. It may get him moving.
        Ditto. It got the fire lit under one of my friends arse, and he signed up yesterday! Smile

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

KvnJns

Glad to hear it guys, thats why I posted it.

Kevin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ditto. It got the fire lit under one of my friends arse, and he signed up yesterday! Smile
            Dude, you are like the worst enabler...EVER! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

KvnJns

If you intended on running the 1/2 and you have not yet registered......you are too lateSad. The 1/2 has filled up.

Kevin

According to the website, the 13.1 and 26.2 are both full as of today. Goes on to say that registration will open for next year's races in December. It sure didn't take long to sell out.
                -Andrew