Bayshore Marathon

Lodging? (Read 382 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nevermind my ? from the other thread. I don't think I'm gonna hurt as bad on Sat. night as I had originally thought. TC has some nice little brewpubs, too. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

KvnJns

Just made reservations tonight. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to make them.

Kevin

corland

Just made reservations tonight. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to make them.
        Where?
        KvnJns

Where?
          Same place as you and the rest of our group. Speaking of that, do you know of any others from work that are going? I know that TST & Star are going. I had heard rumors a couple of moths ago that there was some interest from a few. I think that my kids are more excited to go than I am.

Kevin

Another Passion

Same place as you and the rest of our group. Speaking of that, do you know of any others from work that are going? I know that TST & Star are going. I had heard rumors a couple of moths ago that there was some interest from a few. I think that my kids are more excited to go than I am.
            What?!? Your first marathon in the up north paradise of northern Michigan with several of your rave Michigan RA peeps there to cheer you on and witness and possibly bear witness to, or at least be present for, a couple of RAers BQs! Blasphemy! Angry Big grin

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

KvnJns

Dont get me wrong Rick, I am very excited (nervous too). But we are staying the Great Wolf Lodge, so now you know why my kids are so geeked about going. This is going to be a very expensive race for me.

Kevin

Another Passion

Dont get me wrong Rick, I am very excited (nervous too). But we are staying the Great Wolf Lodge, so now you know why my kids are so geeked about going. This is going to be a very expensive race for me.
                I was just given ya some crap, Kevin. I know ya gotta be excited. It's virtually impossible not to be for your first marathon. The Great Wolf Lodge information explains a lot though. I can't wait to celebrate all the victories with everyone up there! Big grin

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am SO glad we're not staying at GWL. We were just there Thurs. night and it was VERY noisy. We were about 3 doors down from the nearest stairwell and every time people went up or down we could hear it--these were not people running or stomping, either. And the walls are paper thin. I said to hubby that I imagine that's what Circus Circus is like in Vegas--apparently that is a pretty noisy hotel with kids up and making noise all night. At least things seemed to quiet down by 11 or so near our room at GWL.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay