Bayshore Marathon

Cheering section. (Read 340 times)

KvnJns

Dipshit kid says, "Looks like your bacon."
    Why are you calling him a Dipshit? Sounds pretty clever to me. I'm just sayin..........BTW, I just finished laughing my ass off at that. Thanks for sharing.

Kevin

Another Passion

I thought both of those were pretty funny as well. Big grin Zoomy, I would love to have the girls hang with did and the didlet, especially to allow the didlet (whom the girls would find absolutely adorable I might add) to hone his mad flirtation skilz, but the problem is we'll be working our way back, while you're working your way out.

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahh...good point. We may just let Dane stay out as late as he can handle...he's a pretty good night owl, so I'm guessing 10-11 would be manageable. Otherwise did could take him back to the hotel to play in the pool and I can hitch a ride back to the Baymont Inn with one-a you clowns. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Rick, I can probably help you out too. I'm everyone's cheering section. As long as they don't mind hitting a couple of points on the full course, we can be sure to hit points on the half course too. Of course, I'll pass on the mad flirting skillz... Big grin
          So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

Another Passion

That would be GREAT, Eryn. I'll see what the kiddo thinks and get back to you on it. Kirsten, you're welcome to ride back with us.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten, you're welcome to ride back with us.
              Partay! Heh...though I will probably be ready for bed by 10 (at the very latest). Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cheering section check-in!! Does anyone need a family member/friend to ride along with me? Does anyone need me to hold on to anything for them? Does anyone need me to have anything on the course for them (Gu, snacks, a kick in the ass, etc)? I'll be up there before the start & am happy to do whatever ya'll need!! Big grin
                So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3