Bayshore Marathon

Hey Q (Read 348 times)

Another Passion

Ohhh wow. I'm glad you said that. I'll be driving, so I'll bring some Lager! Big grin
    Save one for me, please. I want to try one.

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Think Whirled Peas

Ohhh wow. I'm glad you said that. I'll be driving, so I'll bring some Lager! Big grin
      I love you, srsly. Wink

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Save one for me, please. I want to try one.
        I'll bring a case or two (and a cooler). I'm hoping to get some Blue Moon too. My beer distributor has slimmed down their inventory due to the economy. Now I have to check out other places to find some.

Michelle

I love you, srsly. Wink
          Big grin Anything for my partner!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll bring a case or two (and a cooler). I'm hoping to get some Blue Moon too. My beer distributor has slimmed down their inventory due to the economy. Now I have to check out other places to find some.
            Hey, while you're in MI you should get some Bell's and Founders beers and some Black Star Farms Winery wines (I LOVE their Arcturos Dry Riesling, which they seem to not be making anymore...maybe they had a few years where the grapes weren't right? They still make a semi-dry version). Ooh, and dried cherries.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hey, while you're in MI you should get some Bell's and Founders beers and some Black Star Farms Winery wines (I LOVE their Arcturos Dry Riesling, which they seem to not be making anymore...maybe they had a few years where the grapes weren't right? They still make a semi-dry version). Ooh, and dried cherries.
              Sounds like this is turning out to be one heck of a beer and wine run. Big grin That's a great idea Kirsten. I'm not a wine drinker but I have family members who like only wine. It would very nice to bring back something for them. Are those places open on Sunday do you know?

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sounds like this is turning out to be one heck of a beer and wine run. Big grin That's a great idea Kirsten. I'm not a wine drinker but I have family members who like only wine. It would very nice to bring back something for them. Are those places open on Sunday do you know?
                Not sure...I would expect you could buy on Sundays up there...heck, even the county to our South that was dry on Sundays is no longer so--and that's a really conservative area.

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I think you can buy alcohol after noon on Sundays in Michigan. This always kinda perplexed me... does this law prevent people from going to church drunk? Confused

Rick

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just got back from Meijer. Included in my cart was...

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

/swoon/

Another Passion

Mmmmmm... Elliott Ness

Rick

Mishka-old log

Mmmmmm...
                          Hey, I think I've had that one somewhere before!
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

/swoon/
                            You know, it's good...but for $9/6 it should have more than 4.5% ABV. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha...Q... So did had a Smithwick's tonite and said "that was weak. I'm going to bring him some Old Leghumper and run out onto the race course and force him to drink one before he can cross the finish line."

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

As long as he's running out to hand me a beer and not trying to hump my leg, I'd be fine w/it! Wink