Bayshore Marathon

I'm IN! (Read 432 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Somebody slap me. Tongue We're staying Friday and Sat. night at the Baymont. Cheap and has 2 queen beds, and microwave and fridge in all the rooms, so I should be able to do breakfast easier than I did in Milwaukee (our room there had no fridge or microwave). The pool & hot tub will be nice, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

KvnJns

Slap you........why would we do that? Big grin I assume then that you have registered also. We still have to reserve our room yet. Should do that here in the next week or 2.

Kevin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep...all registered and reserved at the Baymont. I'm psyched...sorta. Blush

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have it on good authority that Michelle/Mississippi is seriously contemplating Bayshore, as well... Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

I'm in. I think I'm insane. But I'm in! Registration has been paid for. No turning back now. A nice little road trip, meeting awesome RA'ers, and oh yeah - running a marathon. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*squeals* Oh, this is gonna be even funnerâ„¢ than ever! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

*squeals* Oh, this is gonna be even funnerâ„¢ than ever! Big grin
                I can't wait!!! Big grin

Michelle

KvnJns

Sweet, thats....Zoomy, Mississippi, Pontiacsf & myself. What about the rest of you???? Are you all talk??? Modified to add "Q". Who's next?

Kevin

Think Whirled Peas

It's official. I'm in.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's official. I'm in.
                        Happy New Year!!! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

KvnJns

Happy New Year!!! Big grin
                          I'll second that.

Kevin

corland

Paid in full. And we're in at Great Wolf Friday and Saturday night. Heads up though, last year GWL hit us hard for booking late. They socked us for the Memorial Day weekend rate. This year since I booked early we saved big bucks.

Think Whirled Peas

Paid in full. And we're in at Great Wolf Friday and Saturday night. Heads up though, last year GWL hit us hard for booking late. They socked us for the Memorial Day weekend rate. This year since I booked early we saved big bucks.
                              Yeah, buddy!!!!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Marathonmanleto

pencil me in also. Sent the app. today. Boy, there's nothing more motivating than sending in a marathon application. Definitely helped me get out the door today. BTW--if any of you Michigander peeps don't have Yack Trax you should really consider them. I have been running in this weather for too long without them. Picked up a pair over the Holidays. Terrific! Especially on icey roads like today. Do yourselves a favor--buy them. You won't regret it.