Bayshore Marathon

The party's over... (Read 169 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Feelin' a little blue today.  Still too sore to go run to improve my mood, too.  Man, it was so nice looking forward to Bayshore for many months, then having such a fun weekend.  Loved meeting everyone and hanging out at the MBC.  Too bad we can't just go in on a big place on the Mission Peninsula and have a RA timeshare party house as Randy and I fantasized about during the race. Wink

Time to start looking ahead to GR.  Who's with me?! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

corland

Twas a blast.  I'm thinking Detroit.  I'll be home Sunday evening that weekend though and looking to get my drink on with the RA Grand Rapids runners.
      KvnJns

Yep yep, Grand Rapids here I come. Time to start training again . I ran 2 easy miles this morning. I am not feeling too bad, better than I expected to feel anyway.

Kevin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm gonna run tomorrow...in the rain, it looks like.  Damn, I should have run today, but just don't feel like it.  Plus DH was gone until about 3:30...by then my motivation was gone.  I hope the next few weeks go better for me than my first month after Milwaukee went, though.  That sucked.  Recovery might be worse than taper.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, for anyone not already on my FB friends list, I have a bunch of new photos uploaded, so friend me (Kirsten Dykstra) and you can see 'em! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay