Bayshore Marathon

iPods @ Bayshore? (Read 176 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

USATF has relaxed the ruling on mp3 players, right? I didn't use mine at Milwaukee and didn't miss it...but I think Bayshore is a smaller race with less crowd support. I'm kind of wondering if I might want to have my iPod on me for some of the later miles when I start hurting and don't feel much like being social. I know that it's really helped me to pick up the pace during other races when I'm not surrounded by other people to keep me motivated. Plus I just got the new Green Day CD... Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I was really hoping to be able to use my ipod but the website says no. Grrrr. I really do like that extra motivation from Nickelback. POQ, can you sing? I won't be able to keep up with you so you'll have to sing very loudly! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Where did you see no iPods...I looked, but couldn't find it. Granted, I HAVE been drinking. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Hail to The Victors!

Where did you see no iPods...I looked, but couldn't find it. Granted, I HAVE been drinking. Tongue
          http://www.bayshoremarathon.org/info_course.asp "Absolutely no roller blades, pets, wagons or other wheeled vehicles will be allowed on the course. No radio/tape, I-Pod, MP3 player, or similar head sets are permitted due to our RRCA insurance policy and for the safety of the participants. "
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I later did find it. Man, their website is poor. I think I could do a better job on a site than that...

~ Sarah Kay