Bayshore Marathon

I'm IN! (Read 432 times)

Marathonmanleto

Dang! This should be good. Welcome Mishka--starter of the longest RA thread ever!
    KvnJns

Wow, quite a few runners now. I think this is were we stand. Zoomy, Mississippi, Pontiacsf, Cory, Q, Rick, Tammy, Marathonmanleto, Mishka & myself. If I have left someone out, Sorry.

Kevin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think Spaniel said out on one of the main forums that he is also in. Kinda cool, since we have people up at the front of the field and a few of us in the back, too. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Hey everybody! I guess I'll be seeing you all in May! Signed up for the half on Saturday! It'll be great to meet all of you, and see the couple of you I have met again! Rick! I'm psyched to see you're gonna be there. How's leg lately? You've probably keep getting this question. Feel free to link me somewhere if you've already answered it! Oh, I like where this thread has gone. I kinda like beer too!
          SWEET! This is GREAT news, Mishka! So happy to see you will be joining us all. The leg is still an issue, but I am babying myself along. I told Zoomy I'll do the race on crutches if I have to! It will be my wife's first half marathon, so I am running it with her even if I have to do it with a dang walker. Besides, you'll be there to drag me on through any delirium! Heh! Big grin Looking very much forward to this weekend. It's going to be great hanging out with everyone. Smile

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Mishka-old log

Dang! This should be good. Welcome Mishka--starter of the longest RA thread ever!
            It will be fun! Can't wait to meet you!
            Mishka-old log

SWEET! This is GREAT news, Mishka! So happy to see you will be joining us all. The leg is still an issue, but I am babying myself along. I told Zoomy I'll do the race on crutches if I have to! It will be my wife's first half marathon, so I am running it with her even if I have to do it with a dang walker. Besides, you'll be there to drag me on through any delirium! Heh! Big grin Looking very much forward to this weekend. It's going to be great hanging out with everyone. Smile
              Sorry to hear the leg isn't there yet. Lots of time though. I don't know about dragging you through...I won't have any wheels this time. You might have to do the dragging!

Another Passion

I know that won't be the case, but I would be glad to return the favor for ya, Mishka. Wink

Rick

Hail to The Victors!

I'm in! Time for a Big BQ attempt!
                  KvnJns

Good luck with that. I'll be happy just to finish the damn thing while I am still upright.

Kevin

Think Whirled Peas

You'll have a REAL good shot Jeremy. Welcome aboard. TC is gonna be filthy w/RAers come race day!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Another Passion

Dude. Sweet. Awesome. Let me be the first to offer to be your pacer for, oh, say, 1 mile Jeremy. Big grin MTA: I think even that would be a stretch for me though! Blush MTATA: I smell being present at a BQ race for Jeremy!

Rick

Hail to The Victors!

You'll have a REAL good shot Jeremy. Welcome aboard. TC is gonna be filthy w/RAers come race day!
                          Yeah! This is going to be a great race!

Hail to The Victors!

Dude. Sweet. Awesome. Let me be the first to offer to be your pacer for, oh, say, 1 mile Jeremy. Big grin MTA: I think even that would be a stretch for me though! Blush MTATA: I smell being present at a BQ race for Jeremy!
                            There's quite a few guys taking the shot this time. I know Corland is thinking about taking the shot, and I have a friend on another site who is also making a run at a BQ attempt from the northern suburbs. Anyone else? We could have our own pace group!
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have a friend on another site who is also making a run at a BQ attempt from the northern suburbs.
                              There's another running site...? ConfusedShocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

KvnJns

There's another running site...? ConfusedShocked
                                LMAO

Kevin