I'm IN! (Read 432 times)

Hail to The Victors!

There's another running site...? ConfusedShocked
    Well, ok, it's livejournal. :-)

Another Passion

There's another running site...? ConfusedShocked
      Who knew?!? Confused

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

fkramp

I feel like I should introduce myself as "other site guy" So, yeah. Bayshore Full. 19 weeks away. Wanting to BQ, and not freaking out by thinking about it as little as possible...
        Fritz
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I feel like I should introduce myself as "other site guy" So, yeah. Bayshore Full. 19 weeks away. Wanting to BQ, and not freaking out by thinking about it as little as possible...
          *tiptoes so as not to freak you out* but...it's 18 weeks away (or did I jack-up the math somewhere in there...?)! I start training tomorrow! Big grin Good luck on the BQ!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Welcome to the thread fkramp. Good luck in your training and your BQ attempt. Hopefully I will know at least two BQers following this race. Smile

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

fkramp

*tiptoes so as not to freak you out* but...it's 18 weeks away (or did I jack-up the math somewhere in there...?)! I start training tomorrow! Big grin Good luck on the BQ!
              Um. You're right! I guess I need to both relearn how to count and rework my schedule. The counting thing shouldn't really surprise me- I once was doing 10 800s on a track, and somewhere through the fifth I couldn't remember if I was on my first lap or my second. So yes, I've lost count at one. Tongue
              Fritz
                Hi! Welcome to the group. Lots of luck with your BQ Quest! Smile

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Um. You're right! I guess I need to both relearn how to count and rework my schedule. The counting thing shouldn't really surprise me- I once was doing 10 800s on a track, and somewhere through the fifth I couldn't remember if I was on my first lap or my second. So yes, I've lost count at one. Tongue
                  Ha, one reason I don't like baking is that I am really bad about losing count. That can be tragic with some recipes. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

fkramp

Ha, one reason I don't like baking is that I am really bad about losing count. That can be tragic with some recipes. Tongue
                    I tried to make cookies once... I didn't realize there was a difference between baking powder and baking soda. Course, I was eight at the time, so I don't feel all that bad about it. Smile
                    Fritz