Bayshore Marathon

Traverse City Lodging (Read 240 times)

KvnJns

Has anyone thought far enough in advance as to where you will be staying? We have decided to stay at the Great Wolf Lodge with the kids. This will give them something to do for the weekend also. Not sure yet but we might make it a long weekend.

Kevin

BLAZE

The lodge seems great! Hubby and son's birthday that same week - what a way to spoil everybody! I'm definately looking more into it. How old are your kids Kevin? On race day, I'll have 12.5 year old girl and 10 year old boy. Ya know SOCKONI - your boys (big one included) would just LOVE this place! Wink http://www.greatwolf.com/locations/traverse/waterparks
        Ya know SOCKONI - your boys (big one included) would just LOVE this place! Wink
        You mean I'm bringing them!? Big grin
        KvnJns

Our daughter will be 17 in April (damn I am getting old) and our son is 13. I doubt that my daughter will do much of anything, I have got to get after her, she is lazy. Who knows, she might like something like this though. Now my son is just the opposite. Full of energy and has to be doing something 24/7.

Kevin

This would be so much fun! I remember when the Lodge first opened up, they had all kinds of great deals going on, but something came up and we couldn't go. We've always been interested in checking it out, so what a perfect excuse this would be! It looks like an awesome place, and combined with the scenic race, how could you go wrong!? I'm excited!
            BLAZE

You mean I'm bringing them!? Big grin
              OF COURSE! We can make this a weekend thing. Hubby thought the place looked great! Big grin
              BLAZE

Our daughter will be 17 in April . Who knows, she might like something like this though. Now my son is just the opposite. Full of energy and has to be doing something 24/7.
                I bet they BOTH enjoy it. The whole area seems amazing. And we're not really getting older, just the kids are! Shocked