The Bike Shop

I hate stationary bikes! (Read 17 times)

Former runner

16 hours and 279 "miles" for the month of January.  Come on warm weather!

I even found an old vhs copy of the 99' TDF. That has been entertaining but not enough to make the time go by faster. It's funny how they keep talking about how the doping problems are in the past.  Ha!

Ross

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

TheSufferfest.com.

You're welcome. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I even found an old vhs copy of the 99' TDF. That has been entertaining but not enough to make the time go by faster. It's funny how they keep talking about how the doping problems are in the past.  Ha!

And what would you do with a VHS tape today?

I cannot recall the last time I've seen a VHS tape and it's been about as long since I've had one in my home.

Yes, 16hours on the bike to nowhere is tough.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Former runner

Those sufferfest videos look interesting. Might have to add them to the list of things to watch. I've been trying to mix it up a bit between reading books on the tablet and watching shows on the DVR.

I have a small museum of old technology in my basement. The old TV currently has a DVD player, VCR, and HDTV converter box hooked up to it. I also have a laserdisc player and some old video game systems on the shelf. I hooked up my original Odyssey 2 system the other day and it still works. Not bad for being 30 years old. Big grin My laptop died recently and it was only 3 years old. They just don't make them like they used to.

Ross