Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

February running - let's get out there or hop on the treadmill (Read 8 times)

Dutchie42

One mile run on the TM this morning as a warm up to a cardio HiiT workout (floor and step). And added on a short boxing workout.

So, who else worked out today?

Dutchie
    Run the day, or the day runs you.

Dutchie42

Guess it's only me doing any running?

This morning was a 5 kilometer run/walk on the TM:

7 min Run / 60 sec Walk

repeat 3x

finish the remaining 490 meters with a blast: 1 min @ 9.0K, 1 min @ 9.5K, 1 min @ 10.0K and the last 20 meters @ 10.5K

First 7 minutes were a bit hard, as usual, but the rest of it felt pretty good. Felt like a real run again Wink

Dutchie

Singer who runs a smidge

At least it's only you doing any posting!  Joking  I'm almost never online during the weekends.  DH and I basically vegged on Saturday, except that I did manage to do laundry.  Then Sunday we went to a Rhonda Vincent concert after church, which was fun.  Back at work today, although I am still in hibernation mode from the cold.  I refuse to set foot outside one minute more than I have to when it's below freezing.  I get cold too fast and too completely, and it takes me hours to warm up again.

That said, I do have my swimsuit here, and I have sworn to myself that I will either swim or walk today.  Swimming would be warmer ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Dutchie42

bobev 35.4 km 6:35:41
          nzrun 30.7 km 3:58:16
          happybarb 19.3 km 2:25:54
          theyapper66 17.8 km 1:45:02
          Dutchie42 17.3 km 1:59:36
          Viich 13.2 km 1:03:16
          Jennxpt 11.7 km 1:16:19
          mk885 10.4 km 1:11:54
          sefkhet 7.3 km 50:12
          isalisgood 7.2 km 39:21
          nauseousadrnalin 3.2 km 25:00

Here's a list of the people who've actually been running this week. It would be nice if they'd post, but I guess they're too busy.

I didn't sleep very well Thursday night so slept in and skipped my Friday run.

This morning I surprised myself and did a 7.3 kilometer run on the TM:

11 min run / 60 sec walk

repeat 3x

finished the remaing approx 500 meters increasing my speed.

Added on a shoulder and bicep strength w/o.

Dutchie