Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Spring Runners? (Read 11 times)

I've been thru C25K before.  Looking to go at it again in 2 weeks.  Any takers?  Anyone else starting over?

Michele in NC

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

I'll not be restarting since I didn't stop running, but will try to be here to cheer you on!

bob e v
      2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Dutchie42

Hi,

I'm restarting .... again.

I've been dealing with a persistent groin injury since late October. I've restarted twice already (December and again in January), but the injury keeps coming back. This is the third time, fingers crossed everyone! I think it'll be OK this time, which is why I've logged my first run Wink

Dutchie
        Run the day, or the day runs you.

Hi Dutchie, welcome back.  I think we used to both post in pre dawn patrol.  It's been years for me since I last ran seriously, and quite a few pounds.  Hope you can push through your injury!  I'll be starting next week, when I'll be unemployed.  I'm hoping it will give me something constructive to do! Smile

Michele in NC

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Wondered where youse guys have been. Hope to see more of yas!

bob e v
            2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.