Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

Hello, I'm new!! (Read 182 times)

Hello Everyone, I am new, so very new to this running thing. I've been thinking about it for a long time...just never got up enough gumption to do it. But when I found the C25K program I thought that would be perfect for me. I'm a newlywed of 5 months and was training pretty well up until a couple weeks before the wedding; and with us moving to a new city/state and my finally finding a job, I've gottne sluggish and tubbish and need to get back on track. Then to top it all off, just after I had resolved to start this past Monday with running...I get sick with major allergies, so come Monday, I was still in bed. Today I feel much better, I came in to work and I've actually felt better as the day has gone on; with that being said...I hope to start my program tomorrow, I know it's three days late, but it's better late than never!! Right?! Smile
    . . . . * . . Peace & Blessings . . * . . . . * . . * * . . * . . * * * * * * * * . . * . .* * . . * . . * . . . . * . . * . .
    obiebyke

Welcome! Please make your profile and log public so we can watch your progress. Can't wait to get a report on W1D1.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Thanks!! I just adjusted my profile. Are there instructions on how to use this forum?
        . . . . * . . Peace & Blessings . . * . . . . * . . * * . . * . . * * * * * * * * . . * . .* * . . * . . * . . . . * . . * . .
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Welcome! Looking forward to reading your posts. It doesn't matter how many times you fall off the wagon so long as you get back on one more time. Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Thanks!! I just adjusted my profile. Are there instructions on how to use this forum?
            We've got weekly threads going where you're invited to post where you are in the program and what you're running into during the week. Also feel free to start a new topic (like you just did) whenever you want to talk about something specific.

Roads were made for journeys...

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Welcome. Post often about your triumphs and struggles. We will cheer you on.