Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What Week are You On? (Read 918 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Please post what week you are on for the C25K or OHR program here. Please include whether you're on C25K or OHR. Please save this thread ONLY for week updates. If you want your name and week on the chart on the home page, you must post your updates here. Runners not updating within two months will have their names removed from the charts. This is to make it easier to keep up the charts. Thanks for your participation! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

erendis

week 5 C25K
      I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. Pablo Picasso
        C25K W2 D1 (Sunday the 3rd)
        Cyndi One Hour Running, Finishing by Jan 3rd! www.brokenscale.blogspot.com

Jazz hands!

OHR week 4 just finished, but I accientally ran 3.8 miles instead of 3.5, so I might just do week 6 next week. We'll see.
          run run run AHHHHHH run run run
          theyapper

On the road again...

Just finished OHR W7. Now onto W8.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

C25K Week 8!

"Life is short... running makes it seem longer." - Baron Hansen

hlfergus

C25k week 2

Ex-Smoker turned Runner!

I'm on week 5 of C25K
                  -Jen
                  2010 Goals! Get back into running after having my son miles miles miles!
                    Starting C25K W7 tomorrow morning!
                    2008 Goals:
                    1. Finish C25K
                    2. Race <30 minute=""></30>
                    3. Complete One Hour Runner

running buddies

Just finished OHR week 8 run 3.
                      "Be patient and tough. Someday this pain will be useful to you." Ovid 2009 Goals 1. Don't get injured 2. Run 3-4x/week for at least 30 minutes 3. participate in at least one run or tri (maybe 2) "And remember, Dead Freakin' Last is better than Did Not Finish which is way better than Did Not Start" (Allison)
                        c25k w7
                        MoonStar

Finished OHR w2d3.

Tortoise

Week 6 of C25K.
                            "It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit."

W8D2
                              Goals: Finish C25K Run 5K and not die (8/16/08) Run 5K in less than 30 minutes Run 10K Weigh 150 lbs.

More turtle than hare...

I'm finished the C25k, but am not yet started OHR.