Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What Week are You On? (Read 918 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm finished the C25k, but am not yet started OHR.
    Whoo hoo! Way to go, unlapsing! goddess, are you comfortable using the HTML format for the table at the bottom of the home page or do you want me to do "graduates"?

Roads were made for journeys...

The young Mama Bear!

Congrats, unlapsing! Big grin I fiddled around with it but I don't know if it looks right. Can't get a space between the tables for the life of me, and I've been using breaks! Confused
      Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
      Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
      Wingz

Professional Noob

Congrats, unlapsing! Big grin I fiddled around with it but I don't know if it looks right. Can't get a space between the tables for the life of me, and I've been using breaks! Confused
        You needed a after unlapsing's data. Fixed. Smile Wish we could use boarders to break up the cells, but RA doesn't suppport it. Undecided

c25k w4d1
          Goals: Run.
            The new graph looks great! I'm finished with Cto5k! So, I guess you could say that I'm on week 10. Big grin
            ~ Mary ~

"Workouts are like brushing my teeth; I don't think about them, I just do them. The decision has already been made." - Patti Sue Plumer
            theyapper

On the road again...

The new graph looks great! I'm finished with Cto5k! So, I guess you could say that I'm on week 10. Big grin
              Congrats!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

theyapper

On the road again...

You needed a after unlapsing's data. Fixed. Smile Wish we could use boarders to break up the cells, but RA doesn't suppport it. Undecided
                I looked at the html code and you've got "boarder" instead of "border". I changed it and previewed it and it allowed it. I didn't make it live, thought you or goddess might want to check it out first.

Paul

Wingz

Professional Noob

I looked at the html code and you've got "boarder" instead of "border". I changed it and previewed it and it allowed it. I didn't make it live, thought you or goddess might want to check it out first.
                  Ah, you're wonderful! Thank you so much! Big grin That's exactly what I'd meant it to do. Goddess, feel free to change it. It now looks like I was *trying* to make it look several months ago... Blush

theyapper

On the road again...

No problem. Looks good. MTA: I went ahead and added a little "space" between each cell in the table to open it up a bit. If you don't like it, just delete the cellpadding="5px" cellspacing="5px" after the border="1" in each of the tables.

Paul

hlfergus

C25k week 3 The graph is still showing me on week 1 though?
                      theyapper

On the road again...

C25k week 3 The graph is still showing me on week 1 though?
                        I went ahead and fixed it so it would show your completion with Week 2. I think what confused us was the fact that you had said you were on (as in "currently on") week 2. Right now the graph reflects completed weeks which is why you only saw one block. goddess, wasn't trying to take over. I just happened to be on the boards when hlfergus posted and thought I'd try and save you a step.

Paul

The young Mama Bear!

Nah, it's okay Yap. I was out running, so you saved me a second. Smile
                          Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                          Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.

running buddies

OHR Week 9 day1
                            "Be patient and tough. Someday this pain will be useful to you." Ovid 2009 Goals 1. Don't get injured 2. Run 3-4x/week for at least 30 minutes 3. participate in at least one run or tri (maybe 2) "And remember, Dead Freakin' Last is better than Did Not Finish which is way better than Did Not Start" (Allison)
                              Week 1 C25K (in fact, I'm using a somewhat different scheme: Start-to-run variation 2, but it's 8 weeks like C25K, and the goal is 5 K as well...)

Running in Belgium
                              Ann

theyapper

On the road again...

Week 1 C25K (in fact, I'm using a somewhat different scheme: Start-to-run variation 2, but it's 8 weeks like C25K, and the goal is 5 K as well...)
                                So, you're on the S2Rv225K plan, huh? Big grin Welcome.

Paul