Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What Week are You On? (Read 918 times)

C25K Week 9...

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Tortoise

C25K Week 7.
      "It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit."

couch to 5k week 1!! Cool
          Finished week 8 of One Hour Runner today. Smile

Goals: 1. Finish One Hour Runner Program 2. Train for and run a 10K in late winter 3. Run a half in late spring 4. Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, Oct 2009

C25K complete! On to OHR week 1...

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Just finished week 9 of OHR! I updated it on the Google graph, too.

Goals: 1. Finish One Hour Runner Program 2. Train for and run a 10K in late winter 3. Run a half in late spring 4. Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, Oct 2009

OHR Week 2...

Jack Kerouac

OHR Week 3...

Jack Kerouac

OHR Week 4...

Jack Kerouac

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Gang! We are switching over to using the automatic form exclusively now! Please continue to post in the weekly threads!

Roads were made for journeys...

"Very" Beginner Runner

WOW! Some impressive dedication on here! That is GREAT motivation for me! I am starting Week 1 tomorrow after work, in 15 degree weather! I am SO Excited!
                        "Always take time to smell the roses!"