Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What Week are You On? (Read 918 times)

Just started Week 2 - Start2Run

Running in Belgium
    Ann

Ran W9D1 last night.
      Goals: Finish C25K Run 5K and not die (8/16/08) Run 5K in less than 30 minutes Run 10K Weigh 150 lbs.

The young Mama Bear!

Let me just give a little shoutout to Wingz, who made GoogleDocs look like cake, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how you did it!
        Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
        Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
          Week 9 Day 3 DONE! I finished C25K tonight. Big grin Now I'll try to decide where to go from here...

"Life is short... running makes it seem longer." - Baron Hansen

erendis

congrats!!
            I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. Pablo Picasso
            MoonStar

OHR w3d1 done.
                W5 Done!! Starting W6 Tomorrow. Big grin
                Wingz

Professional Noob

Let me just give a little shoutout to Wingz, who made GoogleDocs look like cake, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how you did it!
                  Drop me a line at yanelh@hotmail.com and maybe we can work out the snags... Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

theyapper

On the road again...

goddess - I'm pretty decent with the ol Google Docs, too. You can holler at me if you need to - paul@40rocks.com

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

The young Mama Bear!

I wanted to change up the charts every blue moon, so a tutorial would be awesome!
                      Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                      Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
                      theyapper

On the road again...

I wanted to change up the charts every blue moon, so a tutorial would be awesome!
                        How do you want to change them?

Paul

The young Mama Bear!

How do you want to change them?
                          I wouldn't change them right now, but if I did, it would just be the basic setup. Maybe make them lines instead of bars. You know. Change is good. Smile

running buddies

Just finished OHR week 10, day 1.
                            "Be patient and tough. Someday this pain will be useful to you." Ovid 2009 Goals 1. Don't get injured 2. Run 3-4x/week for at least 30 minutes 3. participate in at least one run or tri (maybe 2) "And remember, Dead Freakin' Last is better than Did Not Finish which is way better than Did Not Start" (Allison)
                              Week 8 done, onto week 9 Smile
                              theyapper

On the road again...

Just finished OHR week 10, day 1.
                                I'm right behind you! Just did my OHR W9D2 this morning. Don't trip getting your diploma!!

Paul