Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What Week are You On? (Read 918 times)

hlfergus

Redoing week 4 because I messed up my shoulder and pinched a nerve. Cry I ended up taking a week off. Wish me luck as I continue forward once again!
      C25K completed!! On to OHR!
      2008 Goals:
      1. Finish C25K
      2. Race <30 minute=""></30>
      3. Complete One Hour Runner
      theyapper

On the road again...

Just letting everyone know that the charts are updated to this point. (I was here, goddess, and just went ahead and did it. Hope that's cool.) If I missed anything, let me know. pitters - Congrats! We'll get you on the OHR list when you're done with Week 1. omccabe - We'll add you to the C25k grads list when you make it official (you mentioned repeating the last day). Let us know so we can celebrate!!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

hi yapper, could you include me on the charts? I've finished with OHR week 3, and am starting OHR week 4 next run.
          2011 Goal: Run at least twice per week for the entire year
          theyapper

On the road again...

hi yapper, could you include me on the charts? I've finished with OHR week 3, and am starting OHR week 4 next run.
            Got ya.

Paul

are we supposed to post here every week? I'm on week 6 so yeah...
              Goals: Run.
              theyapper

On the road again...

I finished OHR this morning. See related post here.

Paul

erendis

I finished OHR this morning.
                  WOOHOO!!! that's awesome, and i can't wait to reach that level. i just finished up week 8. only one more week of C25K to go!
                  I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. Pablo Picasso

The young Mama Bear!

Just so everyone sees it, I'm temporarily out of order here. Cannot update until Sunday-ish, so carry on and The Yap/Meg/Wingz will hook you up. Sorry!
                    Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                    Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
                      Completed week 3 of the C25K today.

Goals: 1. Finish One Hour Runner Program 2. Train for and run a 10K in late winter 3. Run a half in late spring 4. Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, Oct 2009

theyapper

On the road again...

Great job, everyone. I think I've got all of you updated to this point (and I added my son to the C25K chart, hope that's okay!).

Paul

wow pitters and yapper, congrats! Just finished OHR week4D1, great run!
                          2011 Goal: Run at least twice per week for the entire year

The young Mama Bear!

I'm back for now, and I will try to update from now on. Yap, feel free to fill in my gaps as you see fit.
                            Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                            Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
                            theyapper

On the road again...

I'm back for now, and I will try to update from now on. Yap, feel free to fill in my gaps as you see fit.
                              Great to have you back!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Paul

hlfergus

I am on week 5 C25K