Couch to 5K and One Hour Runners

What Week are You On? (Read 918 times)

OHR week 4 completed! next run will be OHR week 5.
    2011 Goal: Run at least twice per week for the entire year
    jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

OHR W7D2 completed today.
        Completed week 5 of C25K! Phew! Smile

Goals: 1. Finish One Hour Runner Program 2. Train for and run a 10K in late winter 3. Run a half in late spring 4. Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco, Oct 2009

C25K - completed week 4!

Baby bean!

Completed week 4

Goals:
            Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

erendis

OHR week 1 completed
              I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. Pablo Picasso
              theyapper

On the road again...

Good job, erendis! My son and I went out and finished up Week 6 of his C25K. He really did well even though we hit 2 awful hills for him. As normal, the worst one was at the END of the run and really zapped him. But, he did the 25 minutes (and even a bonus 37 seconds because he REALLY wanted to go 2 miles!!). When we got home, my 5 year old daughter was waiting with her shoes on to run with Daddy, so out the door I went again. We ended up running a mile with a smile on her face the whole time. Big grin Now, off to pack for our family vacation at the beach! Run well, everyone.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

OHR W2 finished.
                  2008 Goals:
                  1. Finish C25K
                  2. Race <30 minute=""></30>
                  3. Complete One Hour Runner
                    Starting C25K W2D1 tomorrow.

The young Mama Bear!

Does anyone want to help me out for the time being with keeping the charts up to date? I'm taking a full courseload and I'd feel it would be unfair to be all slow with the updates. You know you wanna. Yes
                      Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                      Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
                      erendis

if you tell me what to do i can help you out goddess- i'm an internet junkie!
                        I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. Pablo Picasso
                        dani_marie

C25K Week 9! Big grin

The young Mama Bear!

if you tell me what to do i can help you out goddess- i'm an internet junkie!
                            It's not that hard...http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p2tq-nMzOyRnwPiet9r1cUw&hl=en There's instructions in there, poke around if you want. All I ask from anyone that accesses it is to make sure any changes are accurate, or may you get chaffing on your next run. Angry Tongue Thanks if you do end up helping me out!
                            Couch to 5K support group! Short-term goals: - Sub 35 5K - Complete my 16-week 10K training plan.
                            Long term goals: - Sub 30 5K. - Compete in a 5K. - Train for a triathlon. - Compete in a 10K.
                              Hi - I am now on Week 7! (woo hoo!) Big grin
                              Cyndi One Hour Running, Finishing by Jan 3rd! www.brokenscale.blogspot.com
                              erendis

I updated the charts. cyndi- are you on week 7 or did you complete week7? i think its set up so that it shows the week you've completed. the graphs were not updating correctly for some folks Sad let me know if you're not showing the right week.